艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第134期:米歇尔·奥巴马
日期:2016-02-04 15:05

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Hi there! Hey I want to call you Michelle 'cause I feel like you're my pal.
嗨 你好 嘿 我想叫你米歇尔 因为我感觉你像我的闺蜜
But there's a proper name I'm supposed to call you.
但是一般叫你都有一个正式的称呼
Michelle is good, I don't... Which is "Madam Michelle".
叫我米歇尔就好了 我不 -叫做"米歇尔夫人"
I don't know, Michelle is just fine.All right. What should I call you?
我不大介意 叫我米歇尔就好 好哒 那我该如何称呼你呢
Em..."Madam Ellen". Well good.How is everybody doing?
嗯 艾伦夫人 好的 家里人还好吗
Everybody's good, yeah.What about the girls? How old are they now?
所有人都很好 你的女儿们呢 她们多大了
Malia is 16. Wow.Wow I know... That's driving age.She's driving. Is she really?"Look out D.C.!"
玛利亚十六岁 哇 嗯 我知道... 可以开车的年纪 她会开车 真的吗 "华盛顿居民请当心"
She's on the road, yeah she's a driver,She drives to school everyday.
她已经可以上路了 开得不错 她每天开车去上学

ellenFeb4.jpg
Really? And Sasha's 13.So, 8th grade and a junior in high school.
真的吗 萨沙十三岁 所以 现在是高中的读八年级
And how's the teenage girls' years going?
们的青春期表现如何
They're doing okay. I mean, you know, so far so good.
她们挺好的 我是说 目前为止都还好
I mean knock on everything.You know but they're still sweet,they're still kinda like us.
比如到处敲敲打打 她们还是那么讨人喜欢 跟我们没啥区别
But they generally don't really want to spend any time with us.
不过 她们通常一刻也不愿意和我们呆着
Yeah.they're still kinda like us.So they're just typical teenage girls They are so typical.
是吗 是啊 不过她们都还好 典型的青春少女 她们太典型了
While I love it.I'm so proud of mine.
但我喜欢 我为她们骄傲
I think they've just managed this interesting journey with just a lot of grace and poison.
我觉得 她们在挫败和宽宥中 成功适应了这段有趣的人生旅程
Really proud of us.Yeah, that's a lot for teenagers to go through teenage years
很令我们自豪 是的 作为总统和第一夫人的女儿
much as being the daughters of the president and first lady.
她们度过青春期要经历更多
They're doing it. That's good.Did they ask about aunty Ellen?
她们正在经历各种考验 很好 她们有问到艾伦姑妈吗
词汇解析

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、manage
管理;经营;掌管
Within two years he was managing the store.
不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。
Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.
这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。
谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)
In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.
在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。
Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.
乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。
设法做到;成功完成
Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.
不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。
I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.
我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • obsoleteadj. 已废弃的,过时的
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施