艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第137期:回归正常生活
日期:2016-02-11 12:44

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

So you are living...And I visited you there,Portia and I and my brother.

你的住所 我去那里拜访过你 波西亚 我 和我哥哥

We were lucky enough to go see you.But it's a big place, now...It's a big house.

我们很幸运能见到你 不过那个地方很大 很大的一所房子

Are you...First of all, are you used to living in it by now?

你...首先 你在那里住习惯了吗

Do you get used to that?- Yeah, yeah. Absolutely do.

你住习惯了吗 -是的 是的 非常习惯

I mean, when we first moved in,It was like drinking from a fire hydrant, you know?

我是说 在我们刚刚搬进去的时候 那感觉就像对着消防栓牛饮


Just everything coming at you...trying to...Have you tried that before.

每件事情都应接不暇...想要...你之前试过从消防栓喝水吗

How would you know what that is?What a wierd thing to do.It's true.

你怎么知道那种感觉的的 那么做很奇怪对吧 确实如此

I guess you are right.Let's just say it's hard. It's really hard.

你说的没错 所以说真的很难 真心难以适应

It was hard.And what will you look forward to the most...

很难 你最期待做什么

When you are able to live a some what normal life.

等你回归正常生活之后

You know the one thing people don't realize is...

可能大部分人都想不到

We can't do little things like open windows.You know.

我们有很多小事情无法去做 像是打开窗户 你知道吗

I mean, I look forward to getting in a car...

我想说 我最期待的就是坐在车里

And rolling down the window...And just letting the air hit my face.

把车窗摇下来 体会下风吹脸颊的感觉

I mean, I haven't been in a car with the windows open in about seven years.

我已经差不多有七年 没有坐过开着窗的车了

If you can imagine that. No.So I am gonna spend that first year just...

你能想象吗 不是吧 所以回归正常生活的第一年

Hanging out the window.The wind, you know?People driving by."Was that Michelle?"

我打算一直把头伸出车窗外 你知道 吹风 人开车经过 "那是米歇尔吗"

词汇解析

1、realize

认识到;意识到;了解

As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.

我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。

People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.

人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。

(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生

Straightaway our worst fears were realised.

我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。

Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.

那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。

实现;实施;实行

Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.

将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。

The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.

该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。

2、move in

迁入;搬来

Her house was in perfect order when she moved in.

她搬进来时,屋子里井井有条。

Her husband had moved in with a younger woman.

她丈夫和一个比她年轻的女人同居了。

(警察、士兵或袭击者)逼近,进逼

Police moved in to disperse the crowd.

警察开进来驱散人群。

Forces were moving in on the town of Knin.

军队正向克宁镇进逼。

插手;涉足

These black models are moving in on what was previously white territory: the lucrative cosmetic contracts.

黑人模特正逐步涉足曾是白人主宰的领地:签约获利丰厚的化妆品行业。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • clinicaladj. 临床的
  • textilen. 纺织品
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • brilliantlyadv. 辉煌地,光亮地,灿烂地
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • dispersevt. 分散,传播,散开 vi. 分散
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前