艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第142期:舞魅天下
日期:2016-02-17 21:01

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And actually the "So you think you can dance" All-stars.

"舞魅天下"全明星成员

Are coming to the Easter egg roll.To teach the whole south lawn this dance.

会来复活滚彩蛋活动现场 他们白宫南草坪教大家如何跳这支舞

And I have actually challenged this woman right here,

在现场 我实际上已经向这位姐妹提出挑战了

To learn the "Gimme Five" Dance.Right.

请她学跳"击掌舞" 没错

And I hear you have sort of been practicing.

而且我听说你好像有在练舞

I've been practicing somewhat.I'm very busy,Very, very busy.

我有稍微练了几下 不过我是个大忙人 很忙 很忙

And I'm not really good at choreography.

而且我不擅长跳编好的舞步


I'm more of a free style, kinda street dancer.

我跳舞很随性 有点儿像街头舞者

You're more street. I'm more street.Yeah. Yeah.

你比较街头风 我确实如此 没错

But you know, I have tried to learn the dance.

不过你知道 我已经在试着学这支舞了

And so if that's your challenge.

如果这就是你所谓挑战的话

You have learned that dance, I assume?

你也学了这支舞 对吧

Yeah, you know...I'm busy too, you know?

这个吗 你也知道...我也是个大忙人 你懂的

But I've taken...You know backstage I just sort of looked over,

但是我有接触过 幕后 有查看过这支舞

You know, and I thought...Yeah, maybe we can do this.Right. - If you're up for the challenge.

我想...也许我们可以试试 好吧 准备好接受这个挑战了吗

Yeah, the thing is your people said,You've been practicing for years, so... My people?

是的 据你的人说 你练舞好几年了 所以... 我的人

You think I have people?Yeah, there were so many people.Everyone was telling me. No.

你觉得我有手下有人 是的 太多人了 所有人都跟我讲 怎么可能

词汇解析

1、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

怀疑,质疑(真实性、价值、权威等)

Democratic leaders have challenged the president to sign the bill.

民主党领袖对总统签署这项法案提出了质疑。

The move was immediately challenged by two of the republics.

此项动议立即遭到其中两个共和国的反对。

2、assume

假定;以为;假设

It is a misconception to assume that the two continents are similar.

关于这两块大陆相似的假设是一种误解。

If the package is wrapped well, we assume the contents are also wonderful.

如果包装精美,我们就会认为里面装的也是好东西。

掌管,夺取,取得(权力);承担(责任)

Mr Cross will assume the role of Chief Executive with a team of four directors.

克劳斯先生将出任首席执行官,手下有4位经理。

If there is no president, power will be assumed by the most extremist forces.

如果没有主席,权力就会落入最极端的过激分子手中。

表现出(某种表情);装出,做出(某种样子)

He contented himself by assuming an air of superiority.

他表现出一副高高在上的样子以获得自我满足。

Prue assumed a placatory tone of voice.

普吕以一种安慰人的语气说话。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • misconceptionn. 误解,错误想法
  • executiveadj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令 n
  • superiorityn. 优越性,优势
  • assumedadj. 假装的;假定的
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • contentedadj. 满足的,心安的 动词content的过去式和过
  • choreographyn. 舞蹈,舞蹈编排