艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第147期:有机会大展身手
日期:2016-02-22 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Trying, I think, to clear the path to the oval.I think that's Mellie' long term goal.

我在试图为我入驻白宫清扫障碍 我觉得那是麦莉的长期目标

Do you think, I mean, do you know,You don't know what's happening?

你觉得 我是说 你知道吗 你根本不知道发生了什么事

I don't know what's happening that week.'Cause you don't know week to week.

下周剧情是什么我都不知道 直到一周前你们都是不知道的

No. We are trying to keep everything very close to the vest,And we are happy with that. 'Cause she is a genius.

对 我们尽量把事情做得小心谨慎 我们对此很高兴 因为她是个天才

But, yeah, I think it feels like Mellie is planting little seeds,

我觉得就好像麦莉种下了一颗种子

And kind of getting things that she has been very frustrated in an ornamental role.

然后终于有所收获了 她感到十分沮丧 自己是个花瓶的角色

So, I think she is gonna hopefully have a change to flourish.

我觉得她很希望能得到机会大展身手

I am sure she will fail miserably, because you know,Mellie's things aren't always going so well.

但是肯定会输得一塌糊涂 因为 你知道的 麦莉的剧情发展得都不是很好

ellenFeb22.jpg

You straightened up real fast,'cause you were drinking for a while.

你很快就振作起来了 有一阵你酗酒

And then you just clean up, like just do, just quit like that.

然后你就彻底戒掉了 干净利落

That's just a shower, that's not neceesorily, not drinking.I see, I see, you're still drinking out on the balcony.

那只是个小打击 并不重要 又不是酗酒 我懂 我懂 你还是会在阳台上喝酒

And so, you and Portia's character, Lizzie,Seem like you are in cahoots to do something also, right?

你和波西亚演的角色 利兹 看起来你们两个在共同谋划些什么 对吧

How wonderful is it? You get to see her all the time.

多么美妙啊 你经常能见到她

But now we get to go to work to see the Portia,She is the best grown in the world.

但是现在我们能在拍戏时见到波西亚 她是世界上最棒的人

Yes. - We are super protective of our little family.

对啊 -我们都对自己的家庭有着超强的保护欲

We are very welcoming group,but, like, it's a nice bunch of people

我们是特别受欢迎的组合 但是就像在一堆友好的人里面

And you are like one sort of mean-spirited person away from it And all kind of fallen away.

你是那个格格不入的小心眼的人 然后大家慢慢疏远

词汇解析

1、frustrate

使灰心;使沮丧;使愤怒

These questions frustrated me.

这些问题让我沮丧。

Doesn't it frustrate you that audiences in the theatre are so restricted?

观众在剧场里要受到如此多的限制,这难道不令人恼火吗?

挫败;阻挠…的成功

The government has deliberately frustrated his efforts to gain work permits for his foreign staff.

政府故意阻挠他为自己的外籍员工申请工作许可证的努力。

her frustrated attempt to become governor.

她竞选州长的受挫之举

2、protective

保护的;防护的

Protective gloves reduce the absorption of chemicals through the skin.

防护手套可以减少皮肤对化学物质的吸收。

Protective measures are necessary if the city's monuments are to be preserved.

要保存城市古迹必须采取一些维护性措施。

呵护的;有保护欲的

He is very protective towards his mother.

他对他的母亲呵护备至。

Glynis was beside her, putting a protective arm around her shoulders.

格莉妮丝在她身边,呵护地用胳膊搂住她的肩膀。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • absorptionn. 吸收,全神贯注
  • frustratevt. 挫败,击败,使灰心,使沮丧 adj. 无益的,挫
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • ornamentaladj. 装饰的 n. 装饰品
  • preservedadj. 保藏的;腌制的;[美俚]喝醉的
  • flourishvi. 繁荣,茂盛,活跃,手舞足蹈 vt. 挥舞 n.
  • restrictedvt. 限制,约束 adj. 受限制的,有限的,保密的
  • deliberatelyadv. 慎重地,故意地