艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第150期:从容处理每件事
日期:2016-02-26 21:24

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

But sweet Carlos at Empire Center Mattress Store,Was it the matress store? Yeah.It was a lot.

但是帝国中心床垫商店贴心的卡洛斯 是在床垫商店啊 是的 可发生了不少事

Yeah. Well, we have something in your ear,And you are very far away, it's...And there is a lot of rolling and some bouncing.

是的啊 我们把些东西放在你耳朵里 你在很远的地方 这... 有很多跌宕起伏

There is a lot of rolling.So I popped it once.Let's show a little bit of what happened.

是有很多跌宕起伏 所以我有一次说错了 我们来看看当时发生了什么

Oh, Carlos before we get into this.Carlos before we get into this.

卡洛斯 在我们开始之前 卡洛斯 在我们开始之前

I am on "Scandal".Carlos before we get into this.I am the First Lady of the United State of America.

我得告诉你我上"丑闻"了 我得告诉你我上"丑闻"了 我是美国的第一夫人


I am the first lady of the United State of America.Okay, I need strong springs, Carlos.

我是美国的第一夫人呦 我得要有牢固的弹簧的 卡洛斯

I need strong springs, Carlos.I have broken a bed before.I have broken a bed before. Really?You kept it together. You kept it together.

我得要有牢固弹簧的 卡洛斯 我以前睡坏过一张床 我以前睡坏过一张床 真的吗 你演的很好 你演的很好

Sweet Carlos. He was a trooper.He really was. He just took everything in stride.

卡洛斯很贴心 他是个州警察 他确实是 他从容处理每件事

He did, really. He was amazing.Broke a bed.You can catch Bellamy Young's "Repeat After Me",

他确实是 真的 他很棒 睡坏一张床 你可以在星期二 ABC台的3月21日

On Tuesday, March 21st at 8:30 on ABC, And "Scandal" every Thursday at 9:00 on ABC.

8:30看"跟着我说" "丑闻" 每个星期四ABC台的九点

I wanna thank the First Lady...Michelle Obama, Courtney Barnett, Bellamy Young

我想谢谢第一夫人... 米歇尔·奥巴马 柯特妮·巴奈特 贝拉米·杨

And all the "So You Think You Can Dance" Dancers.I will see you tomorrow. Be kind to one and another. Bye.

和所有的"舞魅天下"的舞者们 明天见 善待彼此 再见

词汇解析

1、get into

从事;致力于

He was eager to get into politics.

他渴望进入政界。

获准(入学);被录取

I was working hard to get into Cambridge.

我为能上剑桥大学而刻苦学习。

使行为异常;使着魔

What has got into you today? Why are you behaving like this?

你今天疯了吗?为什么要这样做呢?

2、stride

大步走;阔步行走

They were joined by a newcomer who came striding across a field.

一个新来的人大步穿过一片田地,加入到他们的行列。

He turned abruptly and strode off down the corridor.

他突然转身,沿走廊大步流星地走了。

步幅;大步;一步(的距离)

With every stride, runners hit the ground with up to five times their body-weight.

赛跑者每一步落地时对地面的压力最大能达到其体重的 5 倍。

He walked with long strides.

他阔步走着。

进入状态;开始走上轨道;驾轻就熟

The campaign is just getting into its stride.

运动刚开始有点起色。

He's still learning and when he hits his stride, he'll be unstoppable.

他仍旧处在学习阶段,一旦驾轻就熟后将势不可挡。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • striden. 步伐,一大步,大步走,进步 vt. 跨骑,跨 vi
  • corridorn. 走廊
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • abruptlyadv. 突然地,莽撞地,陡峭地,不连贯地
  • mattressn. 床垫
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞