艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第157期:是不是很女神
日期:2016-03-04 20:19

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Well, last time I was here wait from the show,

上次我来这等节目的时候

I.. I got court.. court side tickets to a Laker game.

我拿了票去看湖人球赛

That's fun. Yeah, 'cause my...my business agent thought I was mad at him for sexually harassing me.

那挺有意思的 对 因为 我的代理人以为我生他的气 因为他性骚扰我

Well. - No, but I'm like 33 So I'm just starting to really appreciate that.

好吧 不 因为像我这种33岁的女人 我得庆幸 有人还会性骚扰我

You know what I mean? I see. I see.

你知道什么意思吗 我知道

Well it's sure I can't speak for everyone,I'm not like "Sexual her up." But,

当然 不是每个人都这样 我不是那种欲求不满的人 但是

in your 20s you feel like you walk around,like walk past a construction site,

你二十几岁的时候外出被骚扰 就比如说经过工地

you become like, oh, like don't...But then in your 30s.

你会说 不要 不要啊 但是当你上了三十多了

You know I'm just like.. "What about this?" Like, "How about..." Yep.

你就会像这样 老娘这里性感吗 这里呢 对

It's like my skirts over my head, and I'm like "Uh".

然后把裙子撩过头顶

They are like "We are eating."But um....it changes, it really does.

他们一脸嫌弃地说 别闹了 吃饭呢 但是 二十岁和三十岁肯定是不一样的

It changes so... I.. I got court-side seats,

变化很大 我拿到了场边票

Which you've sat at court side at a game, right? I have.

你也是场边票吧 对

I thought there will be free boos.Um... It's not. It's not.

我以为 会有人对我吹口哨呢 然而 是我想太多


I used to get beyond the team to get free boos. So,I go,

我靠近球队 为了赢得欢呼 所以我就去了

I get randomly sit next to see Diana Agron.

我随便一坐 靠着戴安娜?阿格龙

You know the actor she's on Glee.She's the cheeerleader queen.

她出演过"欢乐合唱团" 她是拉拉队女王

I bet you know how hot she is.

我知道你们都认为她超性感

Yeah, there we go, there is the picture,thanks for.... Yes, isn't that great?

对 就是这样 这是拍到的照片 还真得谢谢了 是不是很女神

She's like the most gorgeous girl ever.

她看起来真是美翻了

Her name was Queen on that show to pull off that name

在这场比赛中完美诠释了女王这一头衔

Like if my name was queen on the show They'd be like,

如果我是比赛中的女王 他们肯定会这样

"Oh, the jolly Irish crowns keeper that..."Does it Jim tie it again, you know.

那个欢脱的爱尔兰人拿着皇冠 要是再弄一遍

词汇解析

1、appreciate

欣赏;鉴赏;赏识

Anyone can appreciate our music.

任何人都能欣赏我们的音乐。

In time you'll appreciate the beauty and subtlety of this language.

总有一天你会体会到这门语言的优美和微妙之处。

领会;了解;认识

She never really appreciated the depth and bitterness of the Irish conflict.

她从来没有真正认识到爱尔兰矛盾的深刻和激烈。

He appreciates that co-operation with the media is part of his professional duties.

他懂得与媒体合作是自己工作职责的一部分。

感谢;感激

Peter stood by me when I most needed it. I'll always appreciate that.

当我最需要的时候,彼得在我身边支持我。我将永存感激。

Thanks, lads. I appreciate it.

谢了,哥们儿。我很感激。

2、construction

(房屋、工厂、道路、桥梁等的)建筑,建造

He'd already started construction on a hunting lodge.

他已经开始建造一间狩猎用的小屋。

the only nuclear power station under construction in Britain.

英国唯一一家在建的核电站

(车辆、机器等的)制造,建造

companies who have long experience in the construction of those types of equipment.

长期从事此类设备制造的公司

With the exception of teak, this is the finest wood for boat construction.

这是除柚木以外最好的造船木材。

(对某人言行的)解释,理解,阐释

The denial was limited to rejecting the construction put on his remarks.

这种否认仅限于不接受对他所说话语的阐释。

He put the wrong construction on what he saw.

他误解了所见到的事情。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • bitternessn. 苦味,悲痛,怨恨
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • randomlyadv. 任意地,随便地,胡乱地
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价
  • subtletyn. 微妙,明敏