艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第162期:陷入了爱河
日期:2016-03-09 10:41

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I was so excited about that. Yeah.Many little little uh.. Alcohol bottles.

上了杂志封面 我特激动 是啊 很多小小的 酒瓶

Those are actually full size but I am a giant.I'm on game of thrones, do you like me?

它们是实际大小 但我跟个巨人一样 我出演了权力的游戏 你喜欢吗

Um... But one of my best friend Shelcy Pareti she did quote

但我最好的朋友谢尔希·帕拉提 对我做了一句评语

they asked questions about me she said,

他们问了些关于我的问题 然后她说

"Amy doesn't care about anyone thinks" of her to a clinical degree.

艾米不在乎别人对她的看法 "她极其冷酷客观"

And uh... I was like kind of an insult,but... but she's right,

然后 我有点感到被侮辱了 但 但是她是对的

so I'm just, I just wanna have a really good time and I want everybody to laugh.

所以我就 我只是想活的开心点 我想让大家都能开怀大笑

That's how everyone should live, Yeah.

这才是最好的生活方式 是啊


This did not worry about what anybody thinks,that's the best way to be full of yourself.

这种不在乎别人想法的心态 这是活出自我的最好方式

Yeah. So this movie, you are starring in it, you wrote it Judd Apatow is directing? Yes.

没错 你在这部电影里 是主演 还是编剧 贾德·阿帕图导演的吗 是的

and producing right? I also do craft service on it I um...

他还是制片人 对吗 我还是那里的技术指导

I drove the trailers,uh yes, Judd directed it,But you wrote it, I mean that so it is called...

我还开了那些拖车 是的 贾德是导演 你是编剧呢 你写的这部电影叫

Trainwreck. Trainwreck?Now...What's it about? Is it about me? Yes, yes it is,

生活残骸 生活残骸 现在 是关于什么的 是关于我的吗 是的

yes, it is um of course it's about me yeah, Trainwreck, it's um,

是 当然是关于我的故事 生活残骸 这部电影

it's a story about a-a girl,uh who's you know in her 30s,

这部电影讲述了一个女孩的故事 她三十多岁时 你认识了她

and like her behavior isn't really cute anymore,

然后 她的行为举止不再那么可爱

all the drinking and spreading herself a little too thin and...

整日酗酒 想干的事情很多 却有一事无成

Well judgmental, and uh...Guys, I'm fine, and then the...and you know she falls in love and she...And when is this coming out?

太以貌取人了吧 别担心 我不在乎 然后 然后她陷入了爱河 这部电影什么时候上映

词汇解析

1、quote

引述;引用

He quoted Mr Polay as saying that peace negotiations were already underway.

他引用波利先生的话,说和谈已在进行之中。

She was quoted in the Express by an unnamed source as saying: 'I won't bail out those two silly girls.'.

一位匿名的作者在《快报》中引用了她的话说:“我不会保释那两个傻丫头的”。

报(价);开(价)

A travel agent quoted her £160 for a flight from Bristol to Palma.

一位旅行社职员给她开出的从布里斯托尔至帕尔马的机票报价是160英镑。

He quoted a price for the repairs.

他给出了维修费用的报价。

报…的牌价;为…报价

In early trading in Hong Kong yesterday, gold was quoted at $368.20 an ounce.

在香港昨天早些时候的交易中,黄金的牌价为每盎司368.20美元。

Heron is a private company and is not quoted on the Stock Market.

赫伦公司是一家私营公司,没有在股票交易市场挂牌。

2、direct

径直的;笔直的;直达的

They'd come on a direct flight from Athens.

他们是搭乘从雅典直飞这里的航班过来的。

the direct route from Amman to Bombay.

从安曼到孟买的直达线路

(光或热)直接照射的,直接接触的

Medicines should be stored away from direct sunlight.

药品的储放应避免阳光直射。

Direct illumination is harsh and unflattering.

直射光照明既刺目又呆板。

(经验、活动或系统)直接的,亲身的

He has direct experience of the process of privatisation.

他对私有化过程有着切身体会。

He seemed to be in direct contact with the Boss.

他似乎直接和老板联系。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • majorityn. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派 n. 法定年龄
  • exposuren. 面临(困难),显露,暴露,揭露,曝光
  • tournamentn. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • banquetn. 宴会 vi. 宴请 vt. 宴会,设宴