艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第163期:感到很自豪
日期:2016-03-10 21:06

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

It's actually not, they decided not to release it. Okay.

不上映了 决定禁播这部电影 好吧

July 17th. July 17th.Yeah, can I stay with you till then?

七月十七日 七月十七啊 在那之前 我可以和你呆一起吗

Because I haven't got my first check for the movie.

因为我还没拿到我的影薪

Was that... is that cool or...Plenty of room.

可以吗 还是 -当然可以

Okay cool yeah,Thank you, We would love to have you, that would be great,

太好了 嗯 谢谢你 我们十分欢迎你的加入 那太棒了

bring your uh your Hemsworth brothers, uh I do, I travel with that,

把你的海姆斯沃斯兄弟带来 我会的 我到哪儿都带着它


Okay good, you have it with you Yeah Um and your show was coming back

那就太好了 你确实有这个 没错 你的真人秀节目会回归吗

on Comedy Central for the third season?

在喜剧中心播出第三季

Yes. Starting up again? Congratulations,Thank you,

是的 又上舞台了 恭喜啊 谢谢

this season, I'm so proud. Yes?Yes, April 21st, - April...

这一季节目 我感到很自豪 是吗 是的 四月二十一日 -四月份啊

Please watch it, don't just clap and then like not watch it, okay?

大家一定要来捧场 别光鼓掌 然后不去看 好吗

Be cool, be real.Oh my god, you make me laugh so, you're hilarious,

当个真君子 真实点 天啊 你总能逗我发笑 你太逗了

so 2015 MTV Movie Awards are live Sunday at 8 eastern on MTV,

2015MTV音乐奖 将在东部时间周日八点上映

we'll be back. Amy Schumer everybody.

节目稍后继续 这是艾米·舒默

词汇解析

1、decide

决定,拿定主意(做)

She decided to do a secretarial course.

她决定修一门文秘课程。

He has decided that he doesn't want to embarrass the movement and will therefore step down.

他已拿定主意:他不想令运动陷入困窘的境地,因此决心辞职。

解决;判决;裁决

She was still young, he said, and that would be taken into account when deciding her sentence.

他说,她还年轻,而这一点在对她量刑时将会予以考虑。

This is an issue that should be decided by local and metropolitan government.

这个问题应该由当地及大都市政府共同解决。

(事件或事实)决定,确定(某一选择或结果)

The goal that decided the match came just before the interval.

决定本场比赛结果的进球是在中场休息前一刻打入的。

The results will decide if he will win a place at a good university.

这些成绩将决定他能否上一所好大学。

2、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上

No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.

不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。

'So it's not a family show then?' —'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'

“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”—“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。”

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件
  • metropolitann. 大都市的居民,大主教 adj. 大都市的,大主教区
  • hilariousadj. 欢闹的,愉快的
  • intervaln. 间隔,休息时间,(数学)区间,(音乐)音程
  • movementn. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案