艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第177期:尝试过拉丁舞
日期:2016-03-24 16:44

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

But those are not Columbia legs!Not definately

但是那绝对不是哥伦比亚人的腿 绝对不是

That was one of that What are you talking about,I mean your version

那也是其中之一 你在说什么呢 我的意思是你的版本

Can I have some?Yeah, would u like...How do you take it?

我能尝一尝吗 是的 你想要 你想要什么样的

I take black,Black?There you go.Alright, it really is fresh blue?

我喜欢黑咖啡 纯的 给你 还得 这是新鲜的

why you are not drinking?Is there something in this?

为什么你不喝 难道这里面有什么东西吗

No.I would never sleep tonight if i drink that right now

不是 如果我现在喝了 那我晚上就要失眠了


Prontofie Columbia?Yes Now we can talk.Good!Alright,See whatever you want

Prontofie Columbia? 是的 现在我们可以聊了 很好 好的 看看你还有什么想要的

See, you are on top of SELF here.We will talk about that.

看 你现在已经当上了悦己的封面人物 我们就谈谈那个吧

"yourself oneself"You look fantastic, by the way.Look at you thank you

你就是独一无二 顺便说一句 你看起来太美了 看看你 谢谢

What you do to work out?Do you work out?Yeah, do I have to?

你平时都怎么运动 你平时运动吗 是 我必须这样做吗

You know, in that age, everything is starting to shift.So I do have to, I mean i don't like it

到了这个年纪 所以我必须要这样做 我不喜欢

I don't enjoy it, I am about looking for..I was before.But why am I woking out?

我不喜欢运动 我一直在寻找我以前 但是我为什么要运动呢

But then I feel like, you know, better.After you work out.what do you do?what kind of work out?

但是我感觉身体状况好多了 运动过后 你都做什么 你都做什么运动

I tried to do Latin dancing,Because I feel like that's my card

我曾经尝试过拉丁舞 因为我觉得这是我的特长

I can not get in the track or a bicycle I can't do any of that,so I do Latin dancing

我不能去跑步或者骑单车 这些我都做不来 所以我跳拉丁舞

I also do some physic...It's like some type of ballet positions and sometimes I do pilates Good

我有时候会做一些 这个有点像芭蕾的舞资 有时候我会去做普拉提 挺好的

词汇解析

1、version

变化形式;变体;版本

an updated version of his book.

他的书的最新版本

Ludo is a version of an ancient Indian racing game.

鲁多是由一种古印度竞赛游戏演变而来。

(某人对某事件区别于他人的)描述,说法

Yesterday afternoon the White House put out a new version of events.

昨天下午,白宫对事件给出了另一种说法。

She and her friends wanted to go public with their version of the incident.

她和朋友们想把他们看到的事情经过公之于众。

2、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算出,解出(数学题答案)

It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.

清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。

When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.

问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声