艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第178期:懂得待客之道
日期:2016-03-25 13:20

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I think everything is moderation. I don't go crazy,Alright, you should do things you enjoy

我认为我都是适量运动 我不会很疯狂 你应该做你喜欢的运动

That's great if you like to dance,And you must have so much fun on that show

如果你喜欢跳舞 这很好 出演这个电视剧了一定乐趣横生

First of all,I don't know how you all gone crack-up all the time

首先 我不是道你们是不是一直笑场

You laugh a lot?We do, actually, for example,the Halloween show that we did, they were like really mad at us

你经常笑场吗是的 事实上 比如 万圣节特辑 导演组对我们很不满

because we couldn't help it,we were like ruining all the times,Everytime I see Antonio like a Gargo.

因为我们真的控制不住 我们就一直在笑 每当我看见Antonio的那身打扮

I just... I couldn't do it,In the end we have to figure it out

我就 我忍不住 最后我们要解决这件事


ok ,we need to finish,Because it costs money.when you keep laughing,But it's so funny,It's delicious

我们必须要完工 因为这是要花钱的 当你一直在笑 但是这太搞笑了 这很好喝

Good I'm glad and if there is anything else

很好 我很荣幸 如果还有其他好东西

I want you to always want to come here and enjoy your times

我希望你能常来这里好好享受一番

Now,I see that you put in effort and you know,you have to be nice to your guest

我看到了你下了不少功夫 你知道 你必须要懂得待客之道

Here is the thing I look out and I see people going

有一件事我想说 我环顾四周我看见一个人说

"what did she say?" and people going""she said put in effort"

她刚才说的什么" 然后另一个人说 "她说下了不少功夫"

I see everybody was explaining to somebody next to them.What you said"put in effort"

我看见每一个人都在向身边的人解释 你刚才说的"下了不少功夫"

How long have you been here in America?Like 16 years

你在美国呆了多久了 大约十六年

词汇解析

1、crack up

(因精神压力大而)垮掉,崩溃

She would have cracked up if she hadn't allowed herself some fun.

她若是没给自己找点乐趣的话,早就崩溃了。

(使)大笑

She told stories that cracked me up and I swore to write them down so you could enjoy them too.

她讲了几个令我捧腹大笑的故事,我一定要写下来,好让你也乐乐。

We all just cracked up laughing.

我们都不禁哈哈大笑起来。

2、explain

解释;说明

Not every judge, however, has the ability to explain the law in simple terms.

然而,不是每个法官都能用简单的语言来解释法律。

Don't sign anything until your solicitor has explained the contract to you.

在律师向你解释清楚合同之前,不要签署任何东西。

解释;辩解;说明…的理由

'Let me explain, sir.' — 'Don't tell me about it. I don't want to know.'.

“您听我解释,先生。”——“别跟我说,我不想知道。”

Before she ran away, she left a note explaining her actions.

逃跑前,她留下一张便条解释原委。

3、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • backdropn. 背景幕,背景
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • dimadj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的 v. 使暗淡,使失去光泽
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • moderationn. 缓和,适度,节制
  • inflationn. 膨胀,通货膨胀
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,