艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第192期:太丢人了
日期:2016-04-12 16:21

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I never actually ran into him when I was shooting.Because he was right next door.I know.

我从来没在拍的时候遇见过他 他就在隔壁 我知道

I was gonna surprise you.He's not here.He's out of town.

我本打算给你个惊喜 但他不在这里 他出去了

But I was really gonna surprise you.Oh,that's so sweet.I know.But I would show people.

我本来真的打算给你惊喜的 哦 你真好 我知道 所以我要展示给大家

Remember I asked if I can download the video that you did on my phone?What?

记得我问你我可不可以下载你用我手机拍的视频吗? 什么?

I may not have asked you,but I did download your video onto my phone.

我也许没有问过你 但我确实下载了手机上的视频

you mean,Oh,Ellen.That was some thing.Oh,my Lord,no,no,no.

你是说 Ellen 哪个是 哦 天哪 不

It's harmless.It's harmless.It's not harmless.It's mortifying.

没事的 没事的 不会没事的 这太丢人了

Tell people what you did then we will show them.

告诉人们你做了什么 然后我们给他们看视频

Ok,I can't believe you are doing this to me.

好吧 我不敢相信你这样对我

Uh,I was leaving,actually just done your show.

呃...我正要离开 事实上刚结束了你的节目


ah,see this is want I get into when I get on your show,just trouble

看这就是上你节目的后果 都是麻烦

And then I was leaving your show and I was at the stop light,about to turn left onto Balrog

我刚离开你的节目 我在等红灯 正要向左转到Balrog路上

and then all of a sudden,Clint Eastwood pulls up right in his car

然后突然 Clint Eastwood开着车出现了

and I have never seen Clint Eastwood and,and,and...you know,in front of me.

我从没见过Clint Eastwood 你知道吗 就在我面前

and I kind of got overly excited,and,and I took a cell phone video.

我有点过分激动了 然后 我用手机拍了段视频

So,so,actually I don't have to hear it here.I can just play it there,right?Because ok,this is real.Oh,god.

所以 事实上我不需要在这里听这个故事 因为我可以现在就放这个视频 但 好吧 这是真的 哦 天哪

This is Jen.And you can hear her talking,GO ahead.

这是Jen,你可以听到她说话 继续

Ok I am sitting next to Clinton Eastwood right now.

哦 我就坐在Clinton Eastwood的旁边

That's Clinton Eastwood at the light at the Warner Brother's studio.I am recording this moment.

Clinton Eastwood在华纳兄弟摄影棚的红灯 我正在录这一时刻

I am mortified with myself.I will never forgive myself.

我觉得太丢人了 我不会原谅我自己

He has no idea what is happening.This is what's happening.Where did he go?

他完全不知道发生了什么 此时此刻 他要去哪?

He's going that way so maybe he lives somewhere like Pasadena.

在往那边走所以也许他住在帕萨迪纳

词汇解析

1、surprise

意想不到的事;突如其来的事;令人惊奇的事(或消息等)

I have a surprise for you: We are moving to Switzerland!

我有一个惊喜的消息要告诉你:我们要搬去瑞士了!

It may come as a surprise to some that a normal, healthy child is born with many skills.

一个身体健康正常的小孩天生就会许多技能,这或许会令有些人感到惊奇。

惊奇;惊讶;诧异

The Foreign Office in London has expressed surprise at these allegations.

位于伦敦的英国外交部对这些说法表示惊讶。

'You mean he's going to vote against her?' Scobie asked in surprise.

斯科比惊讶地问道:“你是说他会投她的反对票吗?”

使惊奇;使诧异;使感到意外

We'll solve the case ourselves and surprise everyone.

我们要自己解决这件事,然后让所有人感到吃惊。

It surprised me that a driver of Alain's experience should make those mistakes.

令我惊讶的是像阿兰这样经验丰富的司机竟然会犯那样的错误。

2、pull up

(车或驾车者)减速停下

The cab pulled up and the driver jumped out.

出租车减速停下,司机跳了出来。

(使)突然停下;(使)猛地停住

Suddenly, he pulled up sharply in his stride, and fell to the floor.

突然,原本大步流星的他猛地停住了脚步,倒在了地上。

She recognized at the same instant Rachel's presence. It pulled her up short.

雷切尔一出现她就认出她来了,随即停下了手中的活儿。

提高;改进

We had a very good mathematics mistress who pulled me up.

我们有个很出色的女数学老师,她帮我提高了水平。

He was made redundant and now he's trying to pull himself up again.

他之前作为冗员被裁,现在他正试图再一次奋发图强。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • redundantadj. 多余的,失业的
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • harmlessadj. 无害的,无恶意的
  • striden. 步伐,一大步,大步走,进步 vt. 跨骑,跨 vi