艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第198期:很鼓舞人心的
日期:2016-04-18 17:27

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

You wear a blouse like that almost.I think the coloring is almost.

你穿的上衣就跟这个一样 他们的颜色几乎也是

I think they,they almost painted like us right now.like right now.

我觉得 几乎就是在画现在的我们 现在

I look like Rick Shroder I think, and, who do you look like?I don't know.I'm not sure.

我觉得我看起来像Rick Shroder 你看起来像谁? 我不知道 我不确定

I'm not sure if I should say thank you for that Jen?right.

我不确定我是不是该谢谢你 Jen? 是的

oh,no,no,thank the fan.oh,yeah,thank you.yeah,yeah,right.

哦 不 不 谢谢粉丝 哦 对 谢谢 是 是 对

I would let she take this becasue I know you too well.

我会让她拿这个 因为我太了解你了

I think it's fair.I think it's fair.I think it's good that you are here.

我觉得这很得当 我觉得你们在这里很好

then you can ask any questions for real,right?she knows everything about you.

你们可以问我问题 对吧? 她知道关于你的任何事


yeah,right.pretty much?I do.pretty much.I hope so.no,you don't wanna know.mostly,everything.

是 对 大部分吧? 我确实 大部分 我希望这样 不 我不会想知道的 大部分 每件事

eh,all right.So now let's get to the real stuff.what's it like being married to Ellen?

好吧 所以 让我们谈些真事 嫁给Ellen是什么感觉?

eh,she's right here.I mean you've known us for a while.yeah.

呃 她就在这里 你认识我们有一段时间了 是

we have like the best relationship ever.nine years.a great relationship.Wonderful,yeah,it's amazing.

我们的感情非常棒 9年了 恋爱非常棒 很好 让人惊讶

and I know that because I am lucky enough to be witness to it all the time.

我知道这些 因为我有幸见证了这段感情

And it is,it's inspiring and you guys are so good to each other.

这是 这是很鼓舞人心的 你们对彼此这么好

But let's get serious.What,What bugs you about Ellen?

但 说真的 Ellen有什么地方让你觉得烦吗?

I mean nothing,No.there's gotta be something.Come on.there's nothing.

没有 嘿 总有些什么事吧 没有

I mean.Ellen,she's answering the question.oh.

我是说 Ellen,让她回答这个问题 哦

Portia,come on,there's gotta be something.Is there something?

Portia 说吧 总有些事的 有什么吗?

this is so hard.I can't do this.I know,just pick one.come on,it's fine.

这太难了 我不能这么做 我知道 就选一个 说嘛 没事的

we will forget about it.what bugs you.Tell me, I can take it.

我们会忘记这件事的 什么让你烦 告诉我 我能接受的

词汇解析

1、fair

合理的;公平的;公正的

It didn't seem fair to leave out her father.

将她父亲排除在外似乎不公平。

Do you feel they're paying their fair share?

你觉得他们付了该付的那份钱吗?

(数量、程度、尺寸或距离)相当多(或大、长)的

My neighbours across the street travel a fair amount.

我街对面的邻居游历甚广。

My mother's brother lives a fair distance away so we don't see him and his family very often.

我舅舅住在相当远的地方,所以我们很少见到他和他的家人。

(猜测、想法)正确的,合理的

It's a fair guess to say that the damage will be extensive.

说损失会很严重想必猜得不错。

I have a fair idea of how difficult things can be.

我大致了解情况会有多困难。

2、inspire

激励;鼓舞;驱使

These herbs will inspire you to try out all sorts of exotic-flavoured dishes!

这些香草会激发你去品尝各种异国风味的菜肴!

Our challenge is to motivate those voters and inspire them to join our cause.

我们面临的挑战是如何调动那些选民的积极性并鼓励他们加入我们的事业。

作为…的为灵感来源;是…的原型

The book was inspired by a real person, namely Tamara de Treaux.

那本书的灵感源于一个真实人物,即塔玛拉·德特罗。

a political murder inspired by the same nationalist conflicts now wrecking the country.

正是由正在毁掉该国的民族主义冲突激发的一起政治谋杀

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • extensiveadj. 广泛的,广阔的,广大的
  • inspiringadj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的
  • blousen. 女衬衫
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • motivatevt. 给与动机,激发(兴趣或欲望)
  • inspirevt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动 vi. 吸入