艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第200期:被宠坏的猫咪
日期:2016-04-20 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

they have choice.because they are hungry.they are the most spoild cats.they are.I love them so much.

它们有选择 因为它们很饿 它们是被宠坏的猫咪 是 我又很爱它们

what else,anything else?that's all.That's all.move on.what's next?really?

还有什么 有其他的吗? 就这些了 就这些了 继续 接下来是什么? 真的?

well,actually,while we are here.Oh,no well,it's, it's no surprise that we move a lot.no.

其实 既然说到这个了 是这样的 我们经常搬家这件事一点都不让人惊讶 不

And that was a little tricky to get used to.yeah.I mean the first four years.

这有点难适应 是 前四年

I thought like we have nine houses in eight and a half years.Did you know that?no.I count it.

我想我们八年半都有九栋房子了 你知道吗?不 我数过

But the first four years I thought ok,like when we move again.

但前四年 当我们又搬家的时候 我想 好吧

this will be it,right? This will be our home. And we will live there.

应该就是它了 这就是我们的家了 我们将住在这里

And now I realize it's just we will live there for six months.

现在我才知道 其实我们就是在那里住六个月而已


So now like when I put things away. I always think about

所以现在我把东西搬出来的时候总是考虑

how easy it's gonna be to like collect it all back up together again in the box.

这些再装回盒子会不会很容易

yeah, but you like it. You admit it, you love moving now,too.

是 可你也喜欢 你必须承认 你现在也喜欢搬家了

because you did that to me.it is fine, it is fine.it is fine.I love real estate.

那是因为你 没关系 没关系 没关系 我喜欢房地产

I like whole, I like architecture and design and I love doing it.

我喜欢建筑和设计 我喜欢这么做

it is weird. It is surprised that I like it as much.It's hard for me too.

很奇怪的是 很惊讶我也和她一样喜欢 这对我也很难

Because I get attached to the home you are in and then you leave it.

因为挺喜欢那栋房子的 结果你们却搬走了

yeah you do.so I feel like I'm affected too.yeah you do.you konw.really?

是 我觉得我也受到了影响 是 你知道吗 真的?

you konw how heart broken I was when you sold that beautiful house to Ryan Seacrest?

你知道我有多伤心吗? 当你把那漂亮的房子卖给Ryan Seacrest的时候

yeah, you but, we told you about that house.You should've bought that house.

是 但是我们和你说了这个房子 你应该买下来

I,I,I...I couldn't affort that house.yes, you could've.here we go with this again.

我 我 我 我买不起 你怎么会买不起 我们又这样了

yes, you could. Anyway.we are ont gonna talk about this on television.

是 你买的起 总之 我们不要在电视上谈这个

ok,we are running out of time anyway.we are?but anyway, so ah, let's take a break.ok.

好吧 我们时间快不够了 是吗? 但总之 让我们休息一下 好

and then we will talk about "Arrested Development" and other things.sure.all right, we will be back.

然后我们谈论一下 发展受阻 和一些其他事情 好 好 我们马上回来

词汇解析

1、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

命令…(或不要停留走开)

Eventually the police were called to move them on.

终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。

2、back up

支持,证实(某种说法)

Radio signals received from the galaxy's centre back up the black hole theory.

从该星系中心收到的无线电信号证实了黑洞理论。

Her views are backed up by a 1989 Home Office report on crime.

1989年内政部的一份犯罪报告印证了她的观点。

备份(文件)

Make a point of backing up your files at regular intervals.

一定要定期备份文件。

I get so annoyed when I lose work because I've forgotten to back it up.

当我因为忘了备份把完成的工作弄丢时,真是懊恼极了。

将…付诸实施

The Secretary General says the declaration must now be backed up by concrete and effective actions.

秘书长说现在必须将宣言付诸具体有效的行动。

It is time the Government backed up its advert campaigns with tougher measures.

是政府采取更严厉的措施来兑现其宣传承诺的时候了。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • affectedadj. 受影响的,受感动的,受疾病侵袭的 adj. 做
  • galaxyn. 银河,一群显赫之人
  • effectiveadj. 有效的,有影响的
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • declarationn. 宣布,宣言
  • annoyedadj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土