艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第216期:闲不住的人
日期:2016-05-10 17:02

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I've missed you so much, I've missed you so much.

我可想你们了 想死了

I love being here which is good because thanks the stock market I have to be here.

我喜欢回来做节目 因为股票不景气我不得不来

but I really do.I just really have been looking forward to getting back to work

我真心的 我老是盼着回来工作

because I'm one of those people who can't sit still which is why I only got laser surgery in this eye right here

因为我是个闲不住的人 我还去做了眼科激光手术 就在这边

so this side of the room,is anybody over there.I can't even see.you are beautiful over here

演播厅的这一边 有人么 我看不到啊 这一边的观众都好靓

I kept busy this summer I was working out a lot,Pretty much worked out every single day

这个夏天我可忙着锻炼身体 天天大运动量健身


I will go to my trainer's house,and he would make me do these insane crazy exercises,where I climb ladders and I carry cement blocks

我去教练家里 他让我做各种稀奇古怪的训练 爬梯子 搬水泥块

now I think about it,I may have been building his master bedroom

现在想起来 也许我把他们家的主卧都给装修了

cause yesterday we insult the faucet,he said it was good to tricipe to keep turning

因为昨天我们修了水龙头 他说这有利于保持三头肌的灵活性

and he also said hanging dry wall was good for the up body.so now,but I did work out a lot this summer

他还说 粉刷墙可以锻炼上肢 所以 这个夏天真是锻炼了不少

and I did some hiking and there are some trials around my house,hiking trials and we have horse trials

我还徒步过 我家周围有几条登山路 徒步路线 还有马术的三项赛道

which is pretty much the same thing.the horse trials someone rides you and some knows a lot

这两样其实差不多 马术赛道就是有马儿驮着你走路 有人很了解哈

I went out saw some movies this summer.I saw a lot of good movies

我还去看了几部电影 好多很棒的片子

did you see Crazy Stupid Love.did you see that.that's a good movie right

你们看疯狂愚蠢的爱了吗 看了吗 很好看 对吧

Crazy Stupid Love is a good movie.that's a really good movie

疯狂愚蠢的爱是部好片 很赞的片子

not just cause my brother produced it.but Crazy Stupid Love is a really really good movie.I like that

虽然制作人是我兄弟 但真的真的是好片哦我喜欢

and I finally gave in and watch the entire episode of the Jersey Shore

我最终妥协 看了整季《泽西海岸》

词汇解析

1、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算出,解出(数学题答案)

It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.

清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。

When asked what a 40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.

问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

2、produce

产生;引起;造成

The drug is known to produce side-effects in women.

据悉,这种药会对女性产生副作用。

Talks aimed at producing a new world trade treaty have been under way for six years.

旨在制定出一个新的世界贸易条约的谈判已经进行了6年。

生长;长出;产生

These plants are then pollinated and allowed to mature and produce seed.

然后,这些植物就被授粉,从而成熟结籽。

gases produced by burning coal and oil.

煤和油燃烧时产生的气体

提出;提供

They challenged him to produce evidence to support his allegations.

他们要他拿出证据证明自己的主张。

Scientists have produced powerful arguments against his ideas.

科学家们提出了有力论据反驳他的观点。

视频直播


分享到