艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第235期:简直要崩溃了
日期:2016-06-07 20:49

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

it's been the craziest ride ever,how bad,the day that you announced it when I got home from work

这是我生活中最离谱的事儿了 多糟呢 在你预告的那一天 当我下班回家后

I looked at my called ID and that was full.I mean they were from Los Angeles Hollywood

我查了下通讯记录 电话都被打爆了 那些电话来自洛杉矶的好莱坞

there were record companies and I didn't know what was going on

都是一些唱片公司 我都不知道发生了什么

So I got my voice mail,Oh my God like 17 messages then the next day when you had him on the show

所以我又查了查语音信箱 天啊有17条信息 然后第二天当你把他请到了你的节目中

I was probably taking a call every 5-10 minutes,it was just outrageous

我几乎每5至10分钟就要接一个电话 我简直要崩溃了

the kid is so charming and cute, I'm so happy for him but I'm not his agent,No and you should have been

那孩子很有才很可爱 我为他感到高兴 但是我不是他的经纪人 不 也许你该试一试

we had a call on Sunday evening at 1 o'clock in the morning

我们甚至在周末凌晨一点接到了一个电话


oh no, who's calling at 1 in the morning, who's that,well it was some record company

哦 不 谁会在那么晚打电话 那是谁 那是一家唱片公司

I feel bad about that my husband to that one,they didn't say "oh I'm sorry to bother you"

我先生被打扰感到很烦 但他们并没有说 抱歉 打扰了

nothing they just quick done with you "we don't have Greyson" done with you,those are record companies

什么也没说 他们就那么开门见山 直接对你说 我们要找格雷森 那就是唱片公司

we are happy to talk to you we love you,I love you too and you need a litte break from this

我嫩很高兴能接到你的电话 我们爱你 我也爱你们 你该好好休息下 逃离骚扰

so I wanna invite you to L.A to come see my show in person Ok

所以我想要请你来洛杉矶亲自观看我的节目 好吗

you are on my bucket list I don't know if they told you that,oh my Gosh I cannot believe this

见你是我的人生愿望 不知道他们告诉你没有 天啊 我简直不敢相信

I'm gonna get to scratch something off my bucket list.alright I can't wait to meet you in person

我的人生目标清单又可以划掉一个了 好的 我等不及要亲自见见你

bring your family and we'll see you soon,I'm sorry for the problems that you have but it's worth it, It's exciting righ

带上你的家人 我们很快就能见面了 对你所遇到的麻烦我很抱歉 但是那是值得的 那令人激动 不是吗

it is exciting Ellen, thank you so much,alright Nancy I will see you when you get here,

那确实令人激动 艾伦 非常谢谢你 好的 南希 你到了之后我们再见吧

Ok thanks Ellen,alright bye now,bye,we'll be right back

好的 谢谢 艾伦 好 再见 拜 我们马上回来

词汇解析

1、announce

宣布;宣告;公布

He will announce tonight that he is resigning from office.

他将于今晚宣布辞职。

She was planning to announce her engagement to Peter.

她正计划宣布她和彼得订婚一事。

大声宣告,郑重地说(尤指令人不快之事)

Peter announced that he had no intention of wasting his time at any university.

彼得宣称他无意在任何一所大学浪费时间。

'I'm having a bath and going to bed,' she announced, and left the room.

“我要洗个澡然后上床睡觉,”她大声说完便离开了房间。

(以信件、声音、信号等)通知,告知

The next letter announced the birth of another boy.

下一封信通知又一个男孩出生了。

His entrance was announced by a buzzer connected to the door.

他刚一进去,与门相连的门铃便嗡嗡作响。

2、invite

邀请

She invited him to her 26th birthday party in New Jersey.

她邀请他去参加她在新泽西举行的 26 岁生日聚会。

I invited her in for a coffee.

我请她进来喝杯咖啡。

招致;诱发;引发

I realise that an Englishman who generalises about Ireland invites trouble.

我意识到英国人如果对爱尔兰问题加以泛化的话会招惹麻烦。

Their refusal to compromise will inevitably invite more criticism from the UN.

他们拒绝妥协必然会引发联合国的更多批评。

视频直播


分享到