艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第238期:和睦相处
日期:2016-06-10 22:51

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

incredible,so I know portia came home and was just raving

真是美极了 难怪鲍西亚一回家就赞不绝口

and just tell everybody kinda what you told me what really hit you most about the place

快告诉大家你跟我说过的 真正让你震撼的东西是什么

well I haven't stoppend talking about it since I visited Ellie,I mean it's the most incredible place.

从我见到艾丽的那一刻我就没法让自己闭嘴 我的意思是那可真是世界上最美妙的地方

all these animals have come from all forms of abuse and yet they are so trusting of people

所有的动物们都遭受过各种形式的虐待 尽管如此 他们依然是如此的信任人类

I think that's the thing that overwhelmed me the most

我认为这就是我被征服的最主要的原因

was how incredibly loving they are toward people who have really abused them

对于那些曾经残忍虐待过他们的人类 他们仍然献出了自己宽容的爱

and not just with Ellie but everybody that goes to vist there

不论是艾丽还是其他所有去参观那里的人

and it's just an amazing experience to hug a cow and just throw your arm around a goat

抱一抱奶牛或者用你的手臂去环抱一只山羊 将会是一次很不错的体验


but it really did look like OMG that was a farm like what a first shot of all the animals together

但是动物们在一起的合影 看起来真的很令人惊奇

almost look like you put them in there, you know in pose,like they didn't really all get along

就好像是你们让他们摆好姿势站在那里 仿佛他们并不能和睦相处

and they all get along,right Ellie,and what's great about it,you can go to the website

但是他们相处很愉快 是吗 艾丽 最棒的是 你可以登陆我们的网站

cuz we really want you to learn more about it

因为我们真的很想让你对它了解多一点

but one of the cool things is it's open to the public on Sundays

其中一件很酷的事是它在周日是向公众开放的

and tell people about that and who comes in and what you do with the public

还会告诉人们都有谁来了 和你为公众做了些什么

yes we're open to the public on Sundays from 10 to 2 and people can comes and hug the cows and brush the horses

多 我们在周日的10点至14点是向公众开放的 人们可以来拥抱下奶牛 为马儿刷一下毛

and give the pics and tell me about some of their stories and then during the week we do private groups

分享一些照片告诉我们一些他们的故事 一周里我们还会组建一些私人团体

so we work with special needs kids,kids on probation and foster care from inner city

同一些有特殊需要的孩子们一起工作 他们正处于试用期 寄养在城中心的一些家庭里

and they are coming in through reaction with the animals,they learn kindness,compassion,self-esteen

他们来到这里 通过与动物们的感应 他们学会了友善 怜悯 自尊

they really find themselves among the animals

他们发现自己与动物们身处一个大集体

right they can kind of relate to somebody maybe not treating them so well

对 他们也许会想到那些 对他们不是很好的人

and then yet they still have the trust.yeah because the animals have the same stories as the kids have

但他们依然心存信任 对 因为动物们有着与孩子们相同的故事

词汇解析

1、incredible

妙极的;惹人喜爱的;了不起的

The wildflowers will be incredible after this rain.

这场雨过后,野花会变得美不胜收。

Thanks for taking me, I had an incredible time.

谢谢你带我去,我玩得非常开心。

不可思议的;难以置信的

It seemed incredible that people would still want to play football during a war.

在战时人们仍然想踢足球,这似乎不可思议。

We should not dismiss as lies the incredible stories that children may tell us.

我们不应把孩子们告诉我们的一些不可思议的故事当成谎话而不予理睬。

惊人的

We import an incredible amount of cheese from the Continent.

我们从欧洲大陆进口数量惊人的奶酪。

There was an incredible din.

声音异常嘈杂。

2、get along

(与…)和睦相处

It's impossible to get along with him.

根本无法跟他和睦相处。

They seemed to be getting along fine.

他们好像相处得颇为融洽。

存活;生活

You can't get along without water.

没有水无法活下去。

Many older people cannot get along on just their Social Security checks.

许多老年人仅靠社会保障金无法生活。

视频直播


分享到