艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第239期:走出困境
日期:2016-06-11 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

and so through the stories they can connect to the animals

所以通过这些故事他们便能和动物们在情感上建立联系

and be inspired by the animals,cuz the animals have healed so to coney

同时也受到动物们的激励 因为动物们都能痊愈得那么快

amazing job you are doing and the story is a great story how you got started

你的工作是一个很棒的工作 你怎么起步的故事也是一个很棒的故事

and your fiance is working with you Jay and hi Jay

而你的未婚夫也陪你一起干 杰 嘿 杰

It's really a cool thing so we want to help you out because they need money

这确实是一件很酷的事 所以我们想要帮助你走出困境 因为 他们需要钱

and they are helping so many animals that need to be taken out of horrible situations

他们正在帮助一些急需 被带离困境的动物们


So we have friends at Tonic.com who have been so extraordinarily generous with us for any occasion when they know somebody needs money

在Tonic.com上我们有一些朋友 无论何时当他们得知有人需要经济资助的时候 他们都表现的异常的大方

I know you are trying to raise 100 thousands dollars to rescue some dairy cows

我知道你正在筹集10万美元 来救助奶牛场的一些奶牛们

there give you 50 thousand dollars right now,OMG

现在给你5万美元 天啊

alright and we can help,everything you donate helps

是的 我们可以伸出援手 你所捐赠的任何一样东西都有用

please log on to our website to learn,how you can help the Gentle Barn reach their goal of raising 100 thousand dollars

请打开电脑登陆我们的网看看你能为“温柔之乡” 的筹集10万美元的梦想做些什么

and go to our website and you have to log on to the Gentle Barn

来到我们的网站 你得先打开电脑来到“温柔之乡”

because when you see the stories and when you see everything they are doing for these amazing animals

因为你会了解到那些故事 你会看到他们为这些可爱的动物们所付出的一切

and go visit if you can it's an amazing experience and bring your kids to learn more about that

如果有可能去参观一下那里吧 那确实是一个美妙的地方 带上你的孩子让他们也有更多的了解

any way congratulations.Simon Cowell will be here after this

无论如何 恭喜 西蒙·考威尔马上就会来到这里

词汇解析

1、connect

(使)连接

You can connect the machine to your hi-fi.

你可以把机器连在高保真音响上。

The traditional method is to enter the exchanges at night and connect the wires.

传统的办法是晚上进入电话局,把线连上。

使连接,使接通(电源、水源等)

These appliances should not be connected to power supplies.

这些家用电器不应该接通电源。

Ischia was now connected to the mainland water supply.

伊斯基亚这时已经通上了大陆的水。

(火车或飞机等)联运,衔接

a train connecting with a ferry to Ireland.

与开往爱尔兰的渡船联运的火车

My connecting plane didn't depart for another six hours.

我搭乘的联运航班又过了6个小时才起飞。

2、extraordinarily

非凡的;优秀的;出色的

We've made extraordinary progress as a society in that regard.

在那个方面,我们的社会已经取得了巨大的进步。

The task requires extraordinary patience and endurance.

那项任务需要非凡的耐心和毅力。

非常奇特的;令人惊奇的

What an extraordinary thing to happen!

这事儿真蹊跷!

His decision to hold talks is extraordinary because it could mean the real end of the war.

他作出举行谈判的决定非同寻常,因为这可能意味着战争真的要结束了。

视频直播


分享到