艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第241期:收获许多快乐
日期:2016-06-13 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

It's kind of exciting,I'm not being ungrateful

它让我感到兴奋 我并不是不心存感激

I've had a fantastic time and you know the show changed my life

我拥有了一段梦幻的时光 你知道这个秀改变了我的人生

but I just kind of knew that it was time to do something different

但是我知道 是时候去做一些不同的事了

Well I don't know if it's cuz it was your last year or not,because this is my first year but

我不知道是否因为那是你的最后一年 或者是因为那是我的第一年

you've been a joy to work with,I've enjoyed a really

你工作得很愉快 我也真的很享受

I mean I said this is somebody recently,who knew I like you so much,I had no idea

我的意思是某人最近才发现 她是那么喜欢你 我却不知道

I thought that it was gonna be a little bit of and I actually have had so much fun with you

我知道那有一点儿 事实上我和你收获了许多快乐

that I was sad that you were leaving,Oh thank you and I feel exactly the same way,well thank you

我很伤心因为你的离开 噢 谢谢你 我也有完全相同的感受 谢谢


but so is that why you've been,have you been extra good mood this year because you know you are leaving

所以那就是你为什么 你是不是今年心情格外好 因为你知道你可以离开

I haven't thought about it like that,I've just felt a little bit happier,full stop, you know

我可从没那么想过 我只是感到有那么一点儿高兴 一切都停止了 你知道

maybe it's that when you are in this position,you start remembering all the great times you've had

也许当你在这个位置上的时候 你会记得你所拥有的所有快乐时光

We've had a blast over the years.what are you most pround of over the years

在过去的几年里我们举行了一场盛大的狂欢 这些年来最让你引以为豪的是什么

I would say the fact that the show has remained popular that we've managed to stay on the air

我会说这档节目依然火热 我们都能留在这档节目

that we've all hopefully retained a sense of humor,nobody's changed too much

我们都希望保持自己的幽默感 人们都没什么太大的改变

with the exception of Ryan who's turned into a bit of a monster,that was always gonna happen

除了瑞恩 现在已经变成了怪物 那迟早都会发生

We've become friends and that's quite rare with people you work with,so you know good memories yeah

我们成为了朋友 这在合作伙伴之间很少发生 你知道 美好的回忆

词汇解析

1、fantastic

极好的;极妙的;了不起的

I have a fantastic social life.

我的社交生活丰富多彩。

I thought she was fantastic.

我觉得她太棒了。

奇异的;奇妙的;荒诞的

Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.

围绕着许许多多或真实或虚构的人物,产生了一些不可思议、荒诞离奇的传说。

The book has many fantastical aspects.

这本书有很多方面都十分精彩。

2、manage

管理;经营;掌管

Within two years he was managing the store.

不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。

Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.

这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。

谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)

In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.

在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。

Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.

乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。

设法做到;成功完成

Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.

不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。

I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.

我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。

视频直播


分享到