(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
your husband is right there,what's your husband's name,Danny,Hi Danny, how are you doing
你的丈夫也来了 你的丈夫叫什么名字 丹尼 嘿 丹尼 你好吗
Oh,God,Hi I love you,I love you too,So where do you live
噢 天啊 我爱你 我也爱你 你住在哪里
we live in Beaverton Oregon right outside the Portland
我们住在比佛顿 俄勒冈 波特兰外
So I pretty much just described your story,you are saying pretty positive somehow,how do you say so positive
在我描述你的故事的时候 你表现的十分乐观 你怎么做到如此乐观的
God you know we have a beautiful 11 month old son,cute little picture, I saw the picture
天啊 你知道吗 我们有一个美丽的11个月大的男孩 可爱的小照片 我看到了那张照片
It looks like a painting you find in an emtpy,that doesn't look real
就像是一幅在美术馆里的水彩画 那看起来不像是真的
that's like one of those 1950s portraits that you buy,Look at that,there he is
倒像是你20世纪50年代买的肖像画 看这个 他在那里
So you have a little baby that you've go to say positive for,We have a baby we watch you everyday
你有一个小宝宝 所以你很积极对吗 我们有一个宝宝 我们每天都看你呢
I have to tell you I have an alarm set on my cellphone at 5-3 for your show
我得告诉你我给我的手机上了闹铃 5点至3点为了看你的节目
and everytime my alarm goes off,my husband goes time to watch Ellen,that's exactly what it is,that's sweet
每次我的闹铃响的时候 我的先生都会说 看艾伦的时间到了 真是那样的 真好
So we have a beautiful son,and lost my job,a lot of things kind of went on in about 6 months
我们有一个美丽的儿子 我却丢了工作 糟糕的事持续了6个月
how are you getting by,so you are like 20 dollars left over at the end of the month,pretty much
你是怎样走过来的呢 你每个月都只剩20美元 差不多
alright, well we wanna help,I know you want to bought a house,It needs reparing,it needs a lot of different things
好的 我们想要帮助你 我知道你想要买一所房子 它需要修理 它需要很多不同的东西
So let me start, let see,we are gonna first of all give you a one year supply of Huggies diapers
让我们开始吧 让我看看 所以我们要为你提供 一年的Huggies尿布
so that will help to have a one year supply of Huggies right,then to help with your home repairs
一年的Huggies尿布的提供会给你们带来帮助 然后为了帮助你们修理房屋
True Value hardware is giving you a 5000 dollars worth of supplies
真品质的五金给你提供 价值5000美元的工具
for your tools from your local True Value store and also True Value wants to give you this as well
来自你们当地的真品质商店 同时真品质还想给你们这个
词汇解析
1、describe
描述;描写;形容;叙述
We asked her to describe what kind of things she did in her spare time.
我们请她描述一下她业余时间都在做什么。
She broke down describing how she was arrested for refusing a breath test.
她在叙述自己如何因为拒绝接受呼吸测试而被捕时再也控制不住情绪。
把…说成;把…称为;认为
He described it as an extraordinarily tangled and complicated tale.
他说那是一个非常曲折复杂的故事。
Eriksson described him as 'the best player on the pitch'.
埃里克森称他是“场上最好的球员”。
描画,画出(图形);形成…的形状
His pass described a perfect arc through the leaden sky.
他的传球在阴沉的天空中划出了一道完美的弧线。
2、go on
继续做
Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。
I'm all right here. Go on with your work.
我这里很好,你继续工作吧。
进行;发生
While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.
这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么事。
(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)
Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.
阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。
She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。
视频直播