艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第247期:被邀请参加婚礼
日期:2016-06-21 22:09

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Well, I'd like to say it in a different way,But it's Ye Olde wedding watch

本来是想换个说法的 但是这么说更英国化

But sometimes I'll say other words,This is true,Don't think

不过有时候我会换个说法 我说真的 别以为

This is a joke just because I messed up the whole beginning

我开玩笑的 因为我没有开个好头

I got a letter,This is from the New England genealogical

我收到了一封信 信的地址是新英格兰宗谱协会

Society which of course I thought it was from my lady doctor

所以显然我认为是我的妇科医生给我写的

And so I said why was she writing me,Turns out means family

她为什么要给我写信 结果这个词是家族的意思

So anyway,Hold on to you crumps everybody,This is really exciting,This is true

所以无论任何 各位稳住了 这真的很激动人心 我没骗你


Dear Ellen,Our trusty genealogist have been working on Kate Middleton's genealogy with the big royal wedding coming up

亲爱的Ellen 随着隆重的皇家婚礼临近 我们德高望重的 系谱学家一直在研究Kate Middleton系谱

As we were doing the research, we discovered that you are related to Kate via a man named sir Thomas Fairfax's wife Agnes Gascoigne

在调查的途中 我们发现由于 你是皇妃家的远房亲戚通过 Thomas Fairfax爵士和他的妻子Agnes Gascoigne的关系

You were distant cousins,You are 15th,But cousin is still the same

你是她远房的表姐 中间大概隔了15重关系 但你还是她表姐

Sincerely Tom Shampole from the New England Historic Genealogical Society

来自新英格兰宗谱协会的Tom Shampole

So how about that,I'm related to Kate,I'm definitely invited to the wedding now

瞧见没 我是未来王妃的亲戚 我肯定会被邀请参加婚礼

Well between the Packer's wining Super Bowl and this I'm having a good week

再加上包装工队赢得了超级碗 我这一周过的很滋润

So Kate,cuz,Let me know where you're registered first of all

Kate 表妹 要登记注册的话先和我说下

cause I have a Pier 1 and a Target real,real close to my house

我家附近有Pier1和Target家具店

And let me know if you need me to plan a bachelorette party

如果你需要举办单身派对一定要告诉我

cause I found some straws that shape like...well never mind

因为我找到了一些吸管的形状很像 算了 不说了

I'm so excited, I'm so so excited,Oh,I'm so excited I forgot to dance

我很激动 我太激动了 我激动得都忘记跳舞了

词汇解析

1、mess up

搞砸;弄糟

When politicians mess things up, it is the people who pay the price.

政客们把事情搞砸的时候,埋单的是老百姓。

He had messed up one career.

他把一份工作弄砸了。

弄脏;弄乱

I hope they haven't messed up your video tapes.

我希望他们没把您的录像带弄乱。

干扰;搅乱;使不得安宁

That really messed them up, especially the boys.

那件事真把他们搅得天翻地覆,男孩子们尤受其害。

2、definitely

清楚地;明显地;肯定地;当然

I'm definitely going to get in touch with these people.

我肯定会跟这些人取得联系。

Something should definitely be done about that.

对此一定要采取一些措施。

明确地;确定地

He told them that no venue had yet been definitely decided.

他告诉他们还没有确定下场地。

3、discover

发现(以前不知道的事实)

She discovered that they'd escaped.

她发现他们已经逃跑了。

I discovered I was pregnant.

我发现自己怀孕了。

(第一个)发现

the first European to discover America.

第一个发现美洲大陆的欧洲人

In the 19th century, gold was discovered in California.

19 世纪时,在加利福尼亚发现了金子。

视频直播


分享到