艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第254期:感到非常骄傲
日期:2016-06-29 20:26

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

It's been an amazing ride,Here we go Ellen,His song are very original and elegant

这一路太奇妙了 我要进去了 Ellen 他的歌曲很新颖 优雅

Hey how are you,Here you go these are for you,No,I'm not kidding,Come here,Give me a hug

嘿 你好啊 这是给你的 不 我没开玩笑 来 抱抱

OMG I love you.Thank you,I'm glad I can come up here and surprise you

我的天呐 我爱你 谢谢 我很高兴能来这里给你带来惊喜

OMG you're in my room,You're in my neighbourhood

我的天啊 你在我的房间里 你就在我身边

Oh my gosh,this is amazing,Did you make this?It's for my high school team.Nice

天啊 这看起来真棒 这是你自己做的吗 这是我为我们高中的球队做的 很好

You Got the Never Say Never,You're gonna go see the movie?

你知道《永不言弃》这部电影 你要去看这部电影吗


she's freaking out,Don't freak out,OMG I take a picture with you,Everything's good,All right,Let's take a picture

她吓坏了 别这样 我们照个相吧 没事的 好的 我们来照个像

This is for you,Paige I love you,are you serious,You know what? also

这是送给你的 Paige 我爱你 真的吗 你知道吗 除此之外

you and your family are coming to Ellen tomorrow,You excited?

你和你的家人明天要去Ellen秀 高兴不

You are speechless,Thank you,I love you,I love you too,Thank you.I don't even know what to say

你都说不出话了 谢谢 我爱你 我也爱你 谢谢 我现在不知道该说什么了

We did it Ellen,We did it.She is coming tomorrow and so we'll see her and that's how we do it Ellen

我们做到了 Ellen 我们做到了 她明天会来 我们会看到她 我的任务完成了 Ellen

Thank you so much for helping me do this peace,Never Say Never

谢谢你的帮忙 再见 永不言弃

How great is that,I have to say before I bring Paige down here

多温馨啊 在Paige上台前 我要说几句话

your grandfather was crying watching that,That's so touching to me that

你祖父看这段录像都看哭了 我受到了很大触动

you were so moved that what he does for people,I love that,You love him that much

你对他为人们所做的事情如此的感动 我很喜欢 你这么的爱他

I love that. That's amazing,What a pride that is,I love it

我很喜欢 这很不可思议 真是很大的荣誉 我喜欢

I mean I don't blame you,You gotta be so proud of him,All right, Paige come on down here.

我不怪你 你一定为他感到非常骄傲 Paige 下来 到台上来

词汇解析

1、original

起初的;最初的;原先的;原来的

The original plan was to hold an indefinite stoppage.

最初的计划是无限期停工。

The inhabitants have voted overwhelmingly to restore the city's original name of Chemnitz.

居民以压倒多数票同意恢复该市原来的名字“开姆尼茨”。

原物;原件;原作;原著;原文

When you have filled in the questionnaire, copy it and send the original to your employer.

填好这份问卷后,复印一份并将原卷交给雇主。

For once the sequel is as good as the original.

续集破天荒地与第一部一样精彩。

新创作的;未发表的;未发行的

its policy of commissioning original work.

其委托创作新作品的政策

with catchy original songs by Richard Warner.

以及理查德·沃纳最新创作的朗朗上口的歌曲

2、bring down

使(政府或当权者)垮台

They were threatening to bring down the government by withdrawing from the ruling coalition.

他们威胁要退出执政联盟,让政府垮台。

His challenge to Mrs Thatcher brought her down.

他的挑战导致了撒切尔夫人的下台。

射落;击落;击倒

Military historians may never know what brought down the jet.

军事史学家们可能永远也不会知道是什么击落了这架喷气式飞机。

视频直播


分享到