艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第263期:第一夫人是个大话唠
日期:2016-07-08 12:55

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

All right,the first lady was just huge talk trash

好吧 第一夫人真是个大话唠

So we did push-ups,and there spontaneously I did 20 and she did 25

所以我们做了俯卧撑 完全自发的我做了20个 她做了25个

but I watch the tape back and I'm just saying

但是回头我看了录像 我得说

there is some stuff we need to talk about

有些东西我们得聊聊

So I would like to maybe review the tape with all of you here

所以现在我要和大家一起回顾当时的情形

Let's see first of all when we get down to the ground,let's roll the tape

我们看看 首先在我们趴下身子时 播放带子

all right,I want stop there if we can

好的 我们就在这里停下


because you can see she is edging me already,you can see the amount space

因为你们能看到她开始挤我了 你看整个这一片儿

It's like mind track she is playing on me already to make me feel like I'm not quite safe and balance

她上来就和我玩把戏了 让我感觉到不太安全不太平衡

Look at how wide her arms stretch try to

看看她的胳膊离的多宽

I'm tryin to be polite with my arms there,it's easier when you have to wide arm,let roll it

我却非常礼貌的胳膊这样放 胳膊离得宽自然就简单了 继续

we doing fine here,we were going down at same time

我们现在还挺好 我们动作一致

Stop the tape when we get to there

在这儿停一下

all right,I just wondering,how far down am I,,how far down am I

看看 我就在想 我下的多低呀 我下的多低呀

That's how you do push-up you do all the way down,that's hard to push yourself back

这才是在做俯卧撑 你压下去的那么低 才难把身子还原回来

If you just go on like that back and forth,like one of those lizard you see on the side

如果你只是这样来回 就像你在马路边上看到的蜥蜴一样

词汇解析

1、stretch

延伸;绵延

The procession stretched for several miles.

游行队伍长达数英里。

He had burns that stretched from his neck to his hips.

他从脖子到臀部均被烧伤。

一片;一泓;一段

It's a very dangerous stretch of road.

这是一段非常危险的路。

This stretch of Lost River was broader and deeper.

洛斯特里弗的这片水域又宽又深。

一段时间

He was fluent in French, having spent stretches of time in Southern France.

他曾在法国南部呆过一段时间,法语流利。

after an 18-month stretch in the army.

在部队生活了 18 个月后

2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • lizardn. 蜥蜴,蜥蜴皮
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • spontaneouslyadv. 自发地,自生地,自然产生地
  • processionn. 队伍,行列 v. 列队行进
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • fluentadj. 流利的,流畅的