艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第266期:前所未有的礼物
日期:2016-07-11 20:33

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Pretty much,Pretty much.You know,my sister actually has a son Michel

多少都会的啦 你知道吧 我的妹妹有个儿子Michel

and he looks a lot like me,especially Sheldon which is very weird.

看起来跟我蛮像的 更像Sheldon 这件事很诡异

And he is smarter than I was as a child.He sounds smarter than I ever did,sort of like Sheldon.

他比我小的时候还要聪明 听他声音比我更像Sheldon

That's what really tips if off while he's with her.That's cute!It's cute.That's adorable!

这其实是我灵感的来源 太可爱了 确实可爱 是个小可爱啊

And then where did they live?They live in Spring Texas Hunston.

那他们住哪儿呢 他们住在德克萨斯州休斯敦市的Spring

And do you see him much?A couple times a year,I get every Christmas always.

你会经常见到他么 一年也就见几次 但是每个圣诞节都会团聚

And they try to come out this spring.Or if they can't,I'll go out this spring,they'll come out here.It just depends.

今年春天他们可能来看我 如果他们来不了 我就去看他们 看情况啦

And how was Christmas this year.Christmas was good.

今年的圣诞节过得怎么样 挺不错的


I did,I really gave my favourite gift I've ever given,I know it sounds weird.

我送出一个自己最心爱的前所未有的礼物 我知道听上去有点奇怪

But I was really happy.I bought my sister a new car.

但是我确实很高兴 我送了我妹妹一辆新车

That's fantastic,yeah!It's lovely you could do that.Yes,exactly right!

你人太好了 是的 你做的确实很棒 确实

I was,I felt inside I'm really lucky to be able to,I can't believe I couldn't do this.

我觉得自己很幸运可以有这个条件 我觉得我必须送辆车给妹妹

And I did it.I had to warn my mother cause you should,you know,when I said I bought Juley a car

并且我确实做到了 我还得告诉我妈 因为应该告诉一声 当我跟她说我给Juley买了辆车

And she was silent.And I was like Hello.

她当时就不说话了 我就跟她打了个招呼

And she goes,are you taking me to my new house in that car?

然后她问我 你是打算要用那辆新车载我去新房子的 是吗

And I said,no.Things do aren't going that well yet.Maybe one day,mother.

我说 还没 我还没那么能耐 妈妈 也许会有那么一天吧

But she was very happy for her.My sister had like,she had this car for like over ten years,

当然她还是很替妹妹高兴的 我妹妹自己的车开了超过10年了都

a hundrend thousands miles she had it from mile one.And it was just the right thing to do.

她从一公里一直开到了10万公里 所以给她买辆新车再好不过了

And now the kids are safer.yeah.and especially the one looks like you.

这样小孩子们会更安全 确实 尤其是那个很像你的小孩

You wanna susre he's safe.To protect him.That's right

你要确保他的安全啊 保护他 对啊

We could use him on the show.Looks like you're buyer,sort of goint for taking care of them.Yeah,probably.yeah!

说不定还能让他去拍拍电视什么的 看上去你只是买了辆车 其实是你想照顾他们 有那方面意思吧 是的

词汇解析

1、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

说实在的,说真的

Do you think it's a good idea to socialize with one's patients? Actually, I do, I think it's a great idea

你认为和自己的病人交朋友的想法好吗?说实在的,我认为很好,这个想法很棒。

I would be surprised, actually, if he left Birmingham.

如果他要离开伯明翰,说真的,我会很惊讶。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

2、depend

取决(于);有赖(于)

The cooking time needed depends on the size of the potato.

所需的烹饪时间取决于土豆的大小。

What happened later would depend on his talk with De Solina.

日后之事将有赖于他与德索利纳的谈话结果。

依靠;依赖

They may hate what he does but their survival depends on him.

他们或许讨厌他的营生,但他们要想活下来必须依靠他。

He depended on his writing for his income.

他靠写作赚取收入。

取决于;根据;由…决定

I tend to have a different answer, depending on the family.

根据家庭的不同,我往往会给出不同的答案。

People in the rest of the country celebrated independence even later, depending on when the news of Congress's action reached them.

该国其他地区的人们庆祝独立的时间甚至更晚,这要取决于有关国会决定的消息何时传到了他们那里。

视频直播


分享到