艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第268期:重返百老汇
日期:2016-07-14 20:14

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Now,will you like,Do you work out,or are you athletic as a kid?Oh,no,no no no.No?

那你现在还像小时候那样锻炼身体么 噢 没有 没有 没有吗

I really wasn't.And I tell you what,I am a sport fanatic.You are.

我小时候都不怎么锻炼的 告诉你 我现在是个体育游戏狂热者 现在是了

And this year,I joined in a fantasy football.

今年我开始玩梦幻橄榄球这个游戏

And what a wonderful distraction from work and life,you kown.

简直是工作生活的消遣强心剂

Robert was here,during the commercial break,Robert was like you gotta get into the fantasy football.

有次在放广告的时候 Robert说 你一定要玩下梦幻橄榄球

You will love fantasy football.You would,if you like football.I think that's turning a corner.I think that's not.

你会喜欢上梦幻橄榄球的 如果你喜欢橄榄球的话 你会的 我觉得那太幼稚了 降低我的档次

Oh,no.embrace the dark side.It's really,it's there for you.Really?

噢 不会吧 要学会接受它 真的很适合你玩 是吗


Oh,it's whole new level of meaning to life.It's something else to shoot for.

噢 对生命来说完全是另一种全新境界 是对其他事物的一种追求

I came in last place in my league.

我在我们公会里是最后一名

If you can come in last place and still feel like I feel.That's not a bad thing.

如果你也是最后一名 并且感觉仍跟我一样 这可不是件坏事哦

I mean,you know.I guess so.I don't know what to say.Alright.

我知道我的意思是 我想也是哦 我都不知道要说什么了 好吧

Now you make me wanna do it.Alright,we'll take a break we are gonna

你说得我都想玩了 好的 我们休息一会儿

I'm gonna help you prepare.You're going back to Broadway,right?

我会帮你预热一下 你要重返百老汇了 是吧

I am,I'm so excited.Alright.I'm gonna help you prepare.

是的 我太兴奋了 好的 我得帮你预演一下

Cause there're live audiences,and things happen,I'm gonna get you ready.

因为到时候那里现场会有很多观众看 会有一些突发状况 我要帮你做好充分的准备

Since no matter what happens,you're gonna be great on Broadway.

到时候就算天塌下来 你都能撑在百老汇的舞台上

Oh,that does sound fun.yeah.Alright,we'll be back.

听起来确实不错哦 不错 休息一下 很快回来

词汇解析

1、distraction

分散注意力的事;使人分心的事

I feel this is getting to be a distraction from what I really want to do.

我觉得这开始让我无法集中精神做我真正想做的事情了。

Total concentration is required with no distractions.

要全神贯注,不能有丝毫分神。

娱乐;消遣

every conceivable distraction from show jumping to bouncy castles.

每一个能想象得到的娱乐项目,从跳跃障碍赛到塑料充气城堡

Their national distraction is going to the disco.

他们的全民消遣就是去蹦迪。

让人心烦意乱;让人恼火

A very clingy child can drive a parent to distraction.

一个非常黏人的孩子会让父母不胜其烦。

2、go back

追溯到;回溯到

The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.

与天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世纪。

Our association with him goes back four years.

我们同他的合作是从4年前开始的。

回到(过去);回顾

If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.

如果回到1960年,你会发现工作机会寥寥无几。

视频直播


分享到