艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第275期:美味的蛋糕
日期:2016-07-27 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

the only thing she said is can you wrap the ceremony before the Deal or not Deal,cause someone wins a million.

他给的唯一建议就是在“一掷千金”节目前结束婚礼 因为有人赢了一百万

So we had to rush it.

所以我们得匆忙的完成婚礼

So when the ceremony was over,we all went to the patio for dinner.

在婚礼结束后 我们去后花园用了餐

and this was the table setting.

这是我们的餐桌摆设

and there's my mama's did the calligraphy for the plate settings,and

这是我妈妈为餐桌设计的书法

we started with the small salade and we grazed on those flowers.

我们的首道菜就是小盘沙拉 吃完后直接就食用那些花

and then we had a cake from the Sweet Lady Jane that is beautiful beautiful cake,

之后我们切Sweet Lady Jane蛋糕店的结婚蛋糕 蛋糕非常非常好看


according to the tradition,you are supposed to keep top part of the cake for your one year anniversary.

按照传统 人们应该保留蛋糕最顶端那一层用于结婚周年庆

but it was delicious,so we didn't leave any

但这蛋糕非常美味以至于我们吃得一点不剩

but also according to tradition,you are supposed to offer slices to the guests,

而且按照传统 我们应该把蛋糕分成块 分发给大家

we didn't know that ahead of time

但我们之前不知道 所以

and then the day was amazing and it was exhausting though

那天真的非常开心 但是也累人

this is us actually in the middle of the day

这张照片呢 当时是在中午

taking a little cat nap,just against each other's

我们两个靠着彼此的前额打了个小炖了

that's how to go sleeps,against each other's forhead,and I read that.

我们就这样睡着了 前额靠前额 我觉得是这样的

we passde it off like we were doing our first slow dance,that's what I thought.

我觉得我们像是在跳我们的第一曲慢舞

actually that was our first dance and I wanna share my second dance with you all.

实际上 那真的是我们的第一支舞 现在我想跟你们一起分享我的第二支舞

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。

2、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

视频直播


分享到