艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第277期:有机会赢得金牌
日期:2016-08-03 21:37

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Oh boy,ok,so you just carry all these around with you all the time,don't you.yeah.

哦 天啊 你一直都带着这些奖牌跟你一起吗 恩

This is just amazing,congratulations.Congratulations to you.Oh,thank you.

真是太出色了 祝贺你 也祝贺你 哦 谢谢

I read all the magazines I saw what situations were side by you

我看了杂志 我知道你的情况

Well during the olympic you were reading about my marriage

哇 在奥运期间 你也看到了我结婚的消息

well they bought us magazines from the US,really,yes

他们从美国带来了杂志 真的呀 恩

So you had time to read about my life,yeah.that's fantastic,I like it

所以你有时间了解我的生活情况 恩 这真是太棒了 我很喜欢

I was watching you and you were watching me,yeah,thank you,I love it too,this is amazing

我在关注你 你也在关注我 恩 谢谢 我也非常喜欢 真是神奇

ok,so now were you freaking out was that numerous about pressure to be on the balance beam saying this is my chance for goal right here

所以当你在平衡木时压力很大吗 会不会非常紧张 会不会心里想 这就是我赢得金牌的机会


A kind of I was really nervous on having a kind of off day,I had a headache,my stomach hurt

有一点 我紧张是因为那天不怎么舒服 有头有点痛 而且胃也痛

I didn't warming up in my holiday,I was wondering when you are not feeling well

在假期也没做什么热身运动 我想 当你感觉不舒服的时候

there is nothing you can do about it,you just have to perform

你只能承受 因为你必须要比赛

Yeah,you sound you can really go,I will do tomorrow

是的 可不能说我现在离场 明天再做

I used to have got over it and starts fight,the whole day during warming up I was falling,I did 8 routine for I went out and didn't do what

我得要克服它 然后开始战斗 热身的那一整天我有点糟 我的规律动作有八项 但我没完成我该做的

I was supposed to do you are knowing as doing only one,so I was really tired

只做了大概一个吧 我非常累

When I went out there I really don't think I had a chance for gold

我走出去的时候真的不知道我会有机会赢得金牌

just because a kind of thing like that way,things like,going my way I mean.

因为有那样的不适 我指 我的问题

I love my sorrows when things going wrong,I was thinking of giving my best

我喜欢在事情不顺的时候会感到沮丧 我想要做到我的最好

You were giving me this for the wedding guest right,you were keeping that one

你把这个给我当结婚礼物 是吧 你就留下那一枚

词汇解析

1、wonder

感到疑惑;纳闷儿;想弄明白

I wondered what that noise was.

我纳闷儿那是什么声音。

He claims to be her father,said Max. We've been wondering about him.

他自称是她父亲,马克斯说,我们一直都在怀疑他。

(对…)大为吃惊,惊叹

He liked to sit and wonder at all that had happened.

他喜欢坐着对发生的一切惊叹不已。

Walk down Castle Street, admire our little jewel of a cathedral, then wonder at the castle.

沿着城堡街走下去,欣赏我们视若珍宝的教堂,继而叹服于城堡的壮观。

奇事;怪事

It's a wonder that it took almost ten years.

这差不多用了10年的时间,真是桩奇事。

The wonder is that Olivier was not seriously hurt.

奥利维尔伤得不重,真是奇迹。

2、perform

做,执行,履行(尤指复杂的任务或行动)

We're looking for people of all ages who have performed outstanding acts of bravery, kindness or courage.

我们正在寻找那些见义勇为、乐于助人、勇气可嘉的人,年龄不限。

His council had had to perform miracles on a tiny budget.

他的委员会不得不以极少的预算去创造奇迹。

演出;表演;演奏

Gardiner has pursued relentlessly high standards in performing classical music.

加德纳一直不懈地追求古典音乐演奏的高水准。

This play was first performed in 411 BC.

该剧于公元前411年首演。

视频直播


分享到