艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第289期:睿智的妈妈
日期:2016-08-28 20:31

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And she's just completely changed my life and turned my whole world upside-down

但是我女儿彻底改变了我的世界 我的整个人生都为她颠覆

And on behalf of all mothers I think that you know children make us better people

我想代表所有母亲讲一句 孩子使我们变成更好的人

They make us more compassionate and more caring and more understanding and more tolerant

他们让我们更加怜悯 关系 理解 宽容他人

And I think all mothers should be that and should be proud to be tolerant and compassionate and understanding and accepting

我觉得 作为一个母亲 都应该以宽容 怜悯 理解和包容为荣

And I think intolerance of any kind especially by a mother shouldn't be tolerated by anyone

而且我认为 每个人都应该是宽容的 尤其是作为一个母亲

you are amazing,thank you.Your daughter is lucky to have you I mean really,you are an amazing smart woman

你真是太棒了 谢谢你 有这样的妈妈 你的女儿好幸福 你是个不可思议的睿智的妈妈

And especially coming from like you said coming from a childhood,to break that you know

而且你还是从一个不幸的童年成长起来的 你打破了那个枷锁

Sometimes generation after generation you know,people repeat the same mistakes

有时候一代接着一代 人们会将错误延续


And for you to be able to correct it and stop it,and make your child have a wonderful loving childhood

而你却有能力去打破这个恶性循环 去纠正它 去给予你的孩子一个幸福的童年

And teach her compassion,she is luck to have a mom like you,thank you.

教会怜悯 她应该为有你这样的一位母亲而感到幸运 谢谢

And let's talk about the show right now,wht's going on

现在让我们谈谈你的剧吧 发生了什么

Okay,so all day this morning I was with a lion,Felix,the most beautiful,like a lion lion

好吧 今天一上午我都是跟一头狮子一起度过的 Felix 一头漂亮的狮子 一头真狮子

A real lion,a lion which we don't love,you know,of course the lion on the show

一头活生生的狮子 我们不想 剧里的那头狮子

There is Felix,look how handsome he is,wow,so gorgeous

看 这就是我们威风凛凛的小狮子 真是无与伦比的美丽

So it was a wonderful morning,and the story line is he escapes,you know he had a trainer

所以我过了一个很好的上午 故事的情节是它跑掉了 有一个驯兽师

and there was an accident,that guy is going to end up coming to Seattle Grace the Hospital

出了些状况 那家伙最后会来西雅图仁爱医院的

词汇解析

1、tolerant

宽容的;容忍的

They need to be tolerant of different points of view.

他们需要容忍不同的观点。

Other changes include more tolerant attitudes to unmarried couples having children.

其他变化包括对非婚夫妇生育更为宽容的态度。

(植物、动物、机器)能耐…的,有耐受性的

plants which are more tolerant of dry conditions.

更耐旱的植物

Today's floppy disc drives are tolerant of poor quality discs.

现在的软驱对质量低劣的软盘也能读取。

2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

视频直播


分享到