艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第301期:入住白宫的生活
日期:2016-09-16 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

The entire life of living,you know.As the first family,in the White House

你们全家的生活 作为第一家庭 入住白宫的这种生活

They were,how old,7 and 10? 7 and 10 when we moved into the white house

两个女儿那时多大 7岁 10岁 是 刚进白宫的时候她们一个7岁一个10岁

And now they are 10 and 13? 10 and 13,wow,yes,they came big

现在10岁 13岁,10岁 13岁 长大了

So what is,I konw the worst part,you've said before,what is the best part for them

你之前说过糟糕的方面 好的方面是什么

You know,there are so many wonderful parts.I mean,we are really blessed

精彩的事情很多 我们真的很幸运

You know,they get to travel,they get to see the world in ways that most kids don't get to see

他们四处旅行 以其他孩子看不到的方式看世界

I mean,life in our house is normal.I mean,once they get up in that elevator,the

我们的生活很普通 一旦进到电梯里

You know,the rules and the values of who we are and who we always have been take over

我到底是谁 这种理念就会占上风


So you know the fact that we've been able to maintain that in the White House is just been

所以我们住在白宫也可以继续过那种普通的生活

You know,just a wonderful surprise.But you know,they,every day they are blessed and we remind them you are some lucky kids

这让人惊喜 但她们真的很幸运 我们也每天提醒她们是多么幸运的孩子

Yeah,yeah,they really are.And to see different things in the world.Do they like,do they make their own bed?

确实很幸运 见证世上不同的东西 她们喜欢 她们自己铺床吗

Yeah,they have rules,they have to make their own bed.but they have to clean their rooms,clean their bathrooms

是 她们有自己的规矩 得自己铺床 打扫房间 打扫浴室

They have to take Ball out.So,they have to take him out when they're home from school

带Ball出去玩 她们放学后得带Ball出去

Sasha is doing laundry,which she is into now.we'll see how long that lasts

Sasha刚开始洗衣服 她现在非常喜欢洗衣服 我们看着她能坚持多久

She washes her jeans.Washing and dry and folding,is she a good folder.Yeah,she folds

她自己洗牛仔裤 清洗 晒干 折叠 她会叠衣服吗 会的

That's the most important thing,you can do laundry,but if you are not a good folder,you might as well wash it again.It's over,it's over,yeah

这才是最重要的 或许会洗衣服 但如果叠不好 可能还要重洗 前功尽弃

But she,she and her grandma,they do their laundry together

她和她祖母一起洗衣服

词汇解析

1、normal

正常的;通常的;平常的

He has occasional injections to maintain his good health but otherwise he lives a normal life.

他偶尔要注射药物保持身体健康,但除此之外他生活一切正常。

The two countries resumed normal diplomatic relations.

两国恢复了正常的外交关系。

身体健康的;精神正常的

Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are normal people.

统计显示抑郁症患者比正常人更容易生病。

Will the baby be normal?

婴儿会一切正常吗?

2、maintain

维持;保持

The Department maintains many close contacts with the chemical industry.

这个部门与化工行业保持着众多密切的联系。

Push yourself to make friends and to maintain the friendships.

要求自己与人交友并保持友谊。

断言;宣称;坚称

He has maintained that the money was donated for international purposes.

他坚称这笔捐款将用于国际用途。

Prosecutors maintain no deal was made.

原告坚持说不存在任何交易。

维修;保养

a tough campaign to force authorities to maintain roads properly.

迫使当局妥善维修道路的艰难斗争

The house costs a fortune to maintain.

维修这幢房子花销不菲。

视频直播


分享到