艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第320期:感觉真的很棒
日期:2016-10-10 20:55

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Welcome back.Thank you.All right,So,Kinda thrilled to be here.

欢迎回来 谢谢 现在感到很兴奋吗

Just a little bit.So you are just back from Afghanistan,first of all

是有点兴奋 你们都刚从阿富汗回国 首先呢

I'm so happy to that all of you are so safe and welcome back,how do you feel

很高兴看到你们都安全地回来 欢迎回来 现在感觉如何

OMG,this is like the most amazing thing,I can't even believe I'm standing here right now

天哪 我感觉这是让我感到开心的事情 我都不敢相信我正站在这里

I saw and I was kinda we have to have them on the show for sure

我当时在网上看你们时就觉得你们要出现在我们的秀场上

When you are there any close calls for anybody

你们在那里时有没有发生什么意外

This is my 7th time.7th time.Yes,7th time in the middle east

这是我第七次 第七次啊 是啊 是我第七年在中东

and we didn't have close calls this time

这次我们没有发生意外


But in 2009 when I was there we did get rocket fire on our base,about 500 yards from where we were sleeping and we were asleep

不过2009年我在那里时我们基地遭到发射的火箭 大概离我们500码的距离 我们都已经在睡觉

But there some procedure in the place for when It happens,that's kinda make us feel safer

但是当时我们有躲避的地方 让我们有安全感

Putting on our gear,go get in the banker and kinda wait,we always have 9 mil strapped to our legs.Me too,I got one too,just in case

我们会穿上防护衣 钻进坦克里 就在里面等着 我们也总是随身带着我们的9mil步枪 我也有一个 以防万一

I wanted to see you everybody when I saw all of you.This is amazing

我早就想看到你们 这感觉真的很棒

词汇解析

1、thrill

(突然而强烈的)激动,狂喜,恐惧

I can remember the thrill of not knowing what I would get on Christmas morning.

我还记得自己不知道圣诞节早晨会得到什么礼物时内心有多么激动。

It's a great thrill for a cricket-lover like me to play at the home of cricket.

对我这样的板球爱好者来说,能够在板球的故乡比赛是一件令人无比兴奋的事。

(使)狂喜;(使)激动;(使)极度兴奋

The electric atmosphere both terrified and thrilled him.

极度紧张的气氛让他既害怕又兴奋。

The children will thrill at all their favourite characters.

孩子们看到所有那些他们最喜爱的人物形象会兴奋不已。

惊险刺激

Its prime audience lies in the 17 to 24 age group, and they want instant thrills and spills.

它的主要观众的年龄集中在 17 岁到 24 岁之间,而这些人喜欢极速的惊险刺激。

2、strap

带子;皮带;布带

Nancy gripped the strap of her beach bag.

南希抓住了自己沙滩包的带子。

Brian pulled the straps through the buckles of his suitcase.

布赖恩将带子穿过自己手提箱的带扣。

用带子系(或绑、捆、扎)

Strapping the skis on the roof, we boarded the hovercraft in Dover.

用带子把滑水板绑在船顶后,我们就在多佛登上了气垫船。

She strapped the gun belt around her middle.

她将枪带系在腰上。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • suitcasen. 手提箱
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法