(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
Hi david.How are you Ellen.I'm good,how are you doing
你好啊 David 过得怎么样 Ellen 我很不错 你过得如何
I'm doing fantastic.You look fantastic,you look healthy and glowing
我好极了 你看上去很不错啊 看上去很健康 神采焕发
and happy bladed birthday right?Thank you.when is your birthday.I just turned forty.just on the 8
你最近过了生日 是吧 谢谢 你的生日是什么时候 我马上要四十了 就在8号
It's been sober for 9 month now,is that right?Almost like in the half
你戒酒9个月了 对吧 差不多
It's so sweet,they are so fun of.Of course,and also you just look happy and healthy which is the most important thing
真的好极了 很有趣 当然 你看起来真的很健康又开心 这才是最重要的
and it so suits to you,it feels so right to you.It does,yeah.Aside from drinking and just getting real of myself and figuring out
这才是真正的你 恩 是的 戒酒之后 我回到真实的自己
What I was,I have a lot of feelings that I numbing them for years
感觉就像 我找到很多感觉 它们被我麻木不理了很多年
and I was really sort of,you know,asking myself the hard questions,why am I doing this
开始问自己那些难回答的问题 我为什么要这么做
You know,looking on my past,taking responsibility for my actions
回头看过去的自己 对自己的行为负起责任
and just for me,it's something,it's a light inside of us and in just sort of was deeming that was helping me be authentic self
对我来说就像是来自内心的一把火 就感觉像一个信仰在帮助我找到真实的自己
You know,I'm not any kind of boyscout.I mean that goes to this carzy story
你知道我不是童子军那种 这里有个很疯狂的故事要讲
I say that as a joke,but like brought up all the past for me and all these memories
我把它说成玩笑 但是它勾起我许多许多的往事 许多回忆
I have a memory of being five years old and going to apply for the boy scout and getting rejected
我五岁那年去申请参加童子军 可是被拒绝了
词汇解析
1、fantastic
极好的;极妙的;了不起的
I have a fantastic social life.
我的社交生活丰富多彩。
I thought she was fantastic.
我觉得她太棒了。
奇异的;奇妙的;荒诞的
Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.
围绕着许许多多或真实或虚构的人物,产生了一些不可思议、荒诞离奇的传说。
The book has many fantastical aspects.
这本书有很多方面都十分精彩。
2、figure
数字;(尤指)统计数字
It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.
如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。
It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.
过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。
人影;身影
Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.
阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。
She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.
她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。
视频直播