(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
Oh,have a seat,thank you for being here and back at you all the energy
请坐啊 非常感谢你们能来这里 所有的热情我悉数奉还
I sent it right smack back at you,thanks
排山倒海送还热情于你们 谢谢
are you in good mood,me too,me too
你们心情好吗 我心情也很好呐
We are still in our first week of our new season and it's exactly as I planned it
现在仍是新一季艾伦秀的首周 和我计划的完全一致
It's going perfectly.So far Ashton Kutcher has flashed me and my house got struck by lightning
进展得非常好 目前为止只有Ashton Kutcher亮瞎了我的眼 还有我的房子不幸被闪电击到
It could only go up from here,so what we start this week
但只要在这儿 一切都会变得更好 这周开始我们做些什么呢
This is exciting,here is what I want to talk about today
今天在这里我要说的事情 让我无比激动
A few weeks ago,It was announced that Chaz Bono is going to be on the new season of Dancing with the Stars,have you heard
几个星期前 有人宣称Chaz Bono 将会参加新一季的《与星共舞》节目 你们听说了吗
Actually I'm sure you heard,because it's everywhere,it's all over the news
事实上 我相信你们也听说了 因为到处都是这则消息 满天飞
Literally everyone is talking about it,here are just a few examples
真的是每个人都在谈论 这里有一些例子
Apparently,a lot of people upset about Chaz Bono, Chaz Bono...Chaz dancing,Chaz used to be Chastity
很明显 有好多人都在谈论Chaz Bono Chaz Bono...Chaz过去可是Chastity
That's right.these clips are just from the last seven minutes that I pulled
说的没错 我整的这些片段 只是剪自于最后的七分钟而已
So I mean there's been all this controversy about Chaz Bono
我看到有许多的争论围绕着Chaz Bono
and here is what I have to say,really,really.I mean there's a lot of stuff goint on in the world right now
有些话我不得不说 真的吗 真要这样吗 就现在 世界上有很多事情正在发生
Is this the most important thing that we should be talking about,I mean,really
这就是我们要探讨的最重要的事情吗 真要这样吗
词汇解析
1、exactly
精确地;确切地;正好
Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.
每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。
Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.
阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。
根本不;决不
This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.
这根本不是我想听到的。
Sailing is not exactly cheap.
帆船运动根本就不便宜。
(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体
What exactly do you mean?
你到底什么意思?
Exactly what are you looking for?
你到底在找什么?
2、announce
宣布;宣告;公布
He will announce tonight that he is resigning from office.
他将于今晚宣布辞职。
She was planning to announce her engagement to Peter.
她正计划宣布她和彼得订婚一事。
(机场或火车站工作人员通过扬声器)播报,通知
Station staff announced the arrival of the train over the tannoy.
车站工作人员通过广播告知火车到站了。
They announced his plane was delayed.
广播通知他所乘的航班晚点了。
视频直播