艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第330期:那些事儿太疯狂
日期:2016-10-20 13:10

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Stop it.Hi jon,hi.It's glad to see you

别这样呐 你好Jon 好啊 见到你真高兴

Well you have to be happy.I have to be happy.well apparently it's required

你最近一定很开心啊 我不得不开心 很显然 这是必须的

I'm actually,you should be happy,immensely happy

真的很开心 你应该开心才对 超级开心

and I was saying you should be happy because it's been,it's been a crazy ride for you lately

我说你得开心 是因为 最近你过的那是相当刺激啊

Yes,it has.It's so funny because people would call me

是啊 真的是有意思极了 因为好多人打电话给我

and ask just the innocent of questions.like hey jon,what's been going on

就是问一些超级无聊的问题 就像 嘿 Jon 接下来会怎样

It's like,oh,well,Charlie Sheen went crazy and started saying he was from mars

或者像 噢 看吧 查理辛疯了 接着说的话证明他来自火星

and then I almost lost my job,then they hired Ashton Kutcher

还说我差一点就丢工作了 要不是我东家雇了Ashton Kutcher

What,it's crazy.Now is it,is it stuff that because we would just assume you knew more than we knew

什么嘛 真是有够疯的 这个 这个事嘛 是因为大家都想着你知道的比我们多

Or were you learning as we were learning watching all of this unflod

或者你对整件事的认识和我们一样


I was watching it the same way that most people were

我和大多数人一样 通过同样的途径看到这消息

I heard it over the internet you know and people,it was weird because I would hear it at the same time as my brother-in-law

我是从网上看到的 人们就那样 太怪异了 因为我听到消息时的感觉 就像我的兄弟出啥事了

Like literally heard that he left the show or what did you

你也只是听说 他将要离开节目或你

Yeah,I learned that from the internet,really?that he was not on the show anymore.I heard from the internet

是这样 我是从网上知道的这个消息 真的吗 我看到他不再演这个电视剧了 我是从网上看到的

Wow,my jaw unhinged like a giant Snake.It was like a choker

喔 当时惊得我张大嘴巴 像大蛇那样 就像掐着我脖子似得

So I was shocked as,and maybe you didn't believe it,maybe you thought it was just a rumor

这事吓到我了 但可能你不会相信 或许你只认为那是个谣言

I believed it.you did.I believed it because things were so nutty you know

我信啊 你信 我信是因为那些事儿太疯狂了

So things had gotten nutty before that happened.

那在这之前事情都闹得沸沸扬扬了

You kind of saw,did you see,Oh my God,this could actually go in a direction like this or was that not even a possibility

对你看到的 有哪些看法 是天啊 “事态的发展和我想的一样” 还是 “这根本不可能发生”

词汇解析

1、apparent

貌似的;表面上的;似乎真实的

I was a bit depressed by our apparent lack of progress.

我对我们看似缓慢的进展感到有些沮丧。

There is at last an apparent end to the destructive price war.

这场惨烈的价格战貌似终于结束了。

明显的;显而易见的

It has been apparent that in other areas standards have held up well.

显然,这些标准在其他地区执行得很好。

The presence of a star is already apparent in the early film.

在早期影片中已经显露出了明星相。

原因不明;不知何故

The person may become dizzy for no apparent reason.

这类人可能会莫名其妙地感到头晕。

2、believe

相信;认为

Experts believe that the coming drought will be extensive.

专家们认为即将发生的旱灾将侵袭大片地区。

I believe you have something of mine.

我想你拿了我什么东西。

相信(某人或某人的话)

He did not sound as if he believed her.

他听起来似乎并不相信她。

Never believe anything a married man says about his wife.

永远不要相信一个已婚男人说的任何有关他妻子的话。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • rumorn. 谣言,传闻 vt. 谣传
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • apparentadj. 明显的,表面上的
  • extensiveadj. 广泛的,广阔的,广大的
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • droughtn. 干旱
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • destructiveadj. 破坏性的,有害的
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平