艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第339期:感到非常骄傲
日期:2016-10-29 19:31

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

All right,you don't even know about this,we are back with Chaz Bono and we have somebody on the phone right now

你不知道有这个电话 欢迎回来 我们嘉宾是Chaz Bono 现在有人电话正在线

Okay,hello,hello.Cher,yeah.It's your mom

好啊 你好 你好 cher 是我 是你妈妈

Hi,cher,hi sweetheart,how are you?I am fantastic,how are you?I am good

你好啊 Cher 亲爱的 你好啊 我很好 你呢 我也是

I was just saying,Chaz how brave,what brave human being,you must be so proud of how brave he is

我刚刚说到 Chaz 真是个非常非常勇敢的人 你肯定为他感到非常骄傲

Yeah,I am.This is Chaz and I actually talked about this several times over the years

非常自豪 实际上Chaz过去几年跟我谈过几次

and then nothing happened and in one way I thought oh god,this is going to be so terrible

但是事情仍没什么改变 当时我想 天啊 这太恐怖了

He's going to have to go through so much,but you know the way he is handled himself and I mean

他必须得忍受那么多 但他以他自己的方式解决问题

You know my child is a wonderful child,thank you.Yes,yes

我想说 我的孩子是个非常棒的孩子 谢谢 是的


As a mother I can imagine feeling the frustration when you hear the criticism that is going on around you child

我能想象 作为母亲 当你听到周遭一些对你孩子的批评时 所产生的那种挫折感

You know I have,we had a conversation and I said there are many people who will just never ever understand they won't take the time

在我们之前的谈话中 我说过总会有一些人 始终都不能理解 他们也不会花时间去了解

They will just hold up their hands and say no,I don't want to know about it.I don't understand it,I don't like it whatever

他们只会摆手说不 别想让我知道 我也不想去了解 不管怎样 我就是不喜欢

But there are more people I think especially after they hear Chaz's talk

但我相信会有一些人 特别是在听了你的采访后

They will just think,oh what a lovely person you know and also I tried to explain it to some one who just wasn't getting it,and I said you know I really love being a girl

会觉得Chaz是个非常可爱的人 我也试着向那些不能理解的人解释 我说我喜欢做女孩子的感觉

词汇解析

1、terrible

非常严重的;骇人的;糟糕的

Tens of thousands more suffered terrible injuries in the world's worst industrial disaster.

还有成千上万的人在那场全世界最严重的工业灾难中受了重伤。

I often have the most terrible nightmares.

我常做很吓人的噩梦。

(感觉或看起来)病得很重的,心情很糟的

He did feel terrible at the time but seems to be fine now.

他当时确实很难受,但现在似乎好了。

Are you all right? You look terrible. Are you sick?

你没事儿吧?你的脸色很难看,生病了吗?

(用来加强语气)十足的,极度的,不折不扣的

I was a terrible fool, you know. I remember that now.

你知道,我那时愚蠢至极。我至今还记得。

Her death is a terrible waste.

她死得太不值了。

2、conversation

交谈;谈话;会话

He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.

他是一个健谈的人,于是我开始和他攀谈起来。

I waited for her to finish a telephone conversation.

我等着她打完电话。

正在谈话;正在交谈

When I arrived I found her in conversation with Mrs Williams.

我到的时候,发现她正在和威廉斯夫人谈话。

搭话;找话说;说应酬话

He had been trying to make conversation.

他一直在尽量找话说。

视频直播


分享到