艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第349期:享受二人世界
日期:2016-11-08 20:49

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Is that what the house is like,In the morning time in our house

你家跟疯人院一样 早上的时候是的

Right,cause that's,it's.you're just awake screaming for a cigarette

是啊 因为这 你醒了一心想抽根烟

and someone's doing ballet over there on and goes

那边有人在跳芭蕾

Cause,you know Portia and I have been together six years and you and Angelina is about together the same matter of time

我和Portia在一起六年了 你和Angelina在一起的时间也差不多

and I just think wow,cause there's Maddox and Pax and Zahara and buffon Handsome men and then twins I don't know

我只是觉得 哇 那真是 我的孩子有Maddox Pax Zahara 淘气小鬼头们和双胞胎 我记不清了

There is,there is tiddler,there are so many of them.I just don't know how you balance

还有 还有一个小宝宝 记不清 实在太多了 我不知道你怎么平衡


Now there's gotta be one really really well behaved one that who's favorite

肯定有一个表现特别特别好 你最喜欢哪个

Eh,how do I get out of this.And what would you,I just throw some at you and you answer what you want

呃 这让我怎么说 你会怎样 我随便问你随便答

Would you want them to go into this business,or are you like warning them all not to be in this business

你想让他们进娱乐圈吗 还是说 你告诫他们千万别踏足这行

No I want them,you know whatever's gonna make them happy to help them feel fulfilled

你知道我希望他们 只要他们快乐 充实

I'm all forward.But on one can touch them till they are 18

我就支持 但是他们18岁以前谁也别想进

So you are travelling a lot,and you have the kids and you have a career,Angie has a career

你经常出差 你们有孩子 你要忙事业 Angle也要忙事业

How do you have time to keep to have the romance,to have like along time

你们怎么有时间保持 去享受浪漫 享受二人世界

Do you just sometimes you say you will be back in a month.Do you just leave them at home

你们会不会 跟孩子们说一个月以后回来 然后把他们留在家里

词汇解析

1、scream

(因痛苦、恐惧等)尖叫,惊呼

Women were screaming; some of the houses nearest the bridge were on fire.

女人们在尖叫;离桥最近的几所房屋起火了。

If I hear one more joke about my hair, I shall scream.

如果我再听到有人拿我的头发开玩笑,我就会尖叫。

发出尖锐刺耳的声音

She slammed the car into gear, the tyres screaming as her foot jammed against the accelerator.

她用力关上车门发动汽车,脚猛踩油门时轮胎发出刺耳的声音。

As he talked, an airforce jet screamed over the town.

他谈话时,一架军用喷气式飞机在镇子上空呼啸而过。

2、balance

(使)保持平衡;(使)平稳

I balanced on the ledge.

我在窗台上站稳。

He balanced a football on his head.

他将一只足球稳稳地顶在头上。

使(力量、重要性等)相等;使均衡;使持平

Balance spicy dishes with mild ones.

做到辛辣菜和清淡菜比重相当。

The state has got to find some way to balance these two needs.

国家必须找出平衡这两种需求的办法。

(力量、重要性等的)均衡,均势

Their marriage is a delicate balance between traditional and contemporary values.

他们的婚姻在传统和现代价值观之间保持着微妙平衡。

There was no other way to ensure that people would get the right balance of foods.

没有其他方法可以确保人们饮食均衡。

视频直播


分享到