艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第350期:悄无声息的援手
日期:2016-11-09 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Not a month,but like a few weeks

也不至于一个月 就几个星期吧

we find our,we find our time,we carve out Monny-daddy time,it's not mommy-daddy time

我们找到 我们找到了自己的时间 我们挤出了爸妈独处时间 其实那不叫爸妈独处时间

It's called a hotel,right,that's what I'm getting at,that's what I'm getting at

那叫酒店开房 没错 这就是我想知道的 这就是我想知道的

Let's talk about New Orleans too,because we both like New Orleans very very much

让我们聊聊新奥尔良 因为我们都很喜欢这个地方

Yes,and I want thank you and thank your audience,because you guys are supportive to Make It Right organization down there to help people in the lower ground

对 我要感谢你和你的观众 多亏你们的支持 "Make It Right"项目正帮助低洼地区的人们重建家园

Brad's done so much to rebuild homes in New Orleans and he's raised so much,you build 75 homes so far,right?75,we have another 15

Brad为新奥尔良重建做出了巨大的贡献 筹集了巨款 你至今已经建了75栋了 对吗 75座 还有另外15座正在筹资新建中

I think we've got 90 under construction our built and you guys,thank you

应该有90栋是我们建的 非常感谢你们


But you guys have contributed and raised on your own,1.6 of that

你们自己也筹款帮忙 是那个的1.6倍

That's all the fans,thank you so much for donating

多亏粉丝们 非常感谢你们的捐款

You know,I just want you to know what this mean to these people there who'd been marginalizing and used to being overlooked

我想让你们知道 这对那里的人意义重大 一直被边缘化 习惯了被鄙视

and suddenly someone completely,the kind of stranger,it was offering them hand and it does not going noticed down there,thank you

突然有人 完全是陌生人 向他们伸出援手 而且是悄无声息的 谢谢你们

Lovely people also,just friendly friendly people,I mean I was born and raised there,so I loved that city so much

很可爱的人们 非常非常友善 我是在那里出生长大的 对那里感情很深

We have to take a break,we are gonna come back.Brad's coming announce when he's marrying and then also

接下来是广告时间 回来之后 Brad要宣布什么时候结婚

I have a gift for you and your family,we will be right back

我有个礼物给你和你的家人 我们很快回来

词汇解析

1、construction

(房屋、工厂、道路、桥梁等的)建筑,建造

He'd already started construction on a hunting lodge.

他已经开始建造一间狩猎用的小屋。

the only nuclear power station under construction in Britain.

英国唯一一家在建的核电站

(车辆、机器等的)制造,建造

companies who have long experience in the construction of those types of equipment.

长期从事此类设备制造的公司

With the exception of teak, this is the finest wood for boat construction.

这是除柚木以外最好的造船木材。

构造;结构

The Shakers believed that furniture should be plain, simple, useful, practical and of sound construction.

震颤派教徒认为家具应当朴素、简单、有用、实用,并且结构合理。

The chairs were light in construction yet extremely strong.

这些椅子构造轻巧,但却极为结实。

2、raise

举起;抬高

He raised his hand to wave.

他举手挥动起来。

She went to the window and raised the blinds.

她走到窗前,拉起了百叶窗。

起身;站立

He raised himself into a sitting position.

他坐了起来。

She raised herself on one elbow.

她用一只胳膊肘撑起身体。

增加;提高

The Republic of Ireland is expected to raise interest rates.

爱尔兰共和国预计会提高利率。

Two incidents in recent days have raised the level of concern.

最近发生的两起事件引发了更多人的关注。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • announcevt. 宣布,宣告,声称,预示 vi. 作播音员,宣布竞
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • elbown. 手肘,急弯,扶手 v. 用手肘推开,推挤
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对
  • carvev. 雕刻,切割