艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第352期:组成篮球队
日期:2016-11-11 23:16

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Does that seem like the right thing,I mean the kid probably saying

这样做可以么 我觉得孩子们可能会说些什么

The kids are putting on the heat,they really are,they are putting on the heat

孩子们一直在催我们 真的 他们一直在催

But you'll do it,you'll still hold out

不过你总会结婚的 你还会一直等着么

How do I get out this one,somebody help me.Alright

你怎么会问这个问题 谁来帮帮我 好吧

I don't know what the future holds,but I,I do believe we'll gotta get that one right

我不知道未来会发生什么 所以 我坚信我们能纠正这种事情

If we don't,the younger generations are already hip to and I don't figure it out

如果我们不 年轻人已经很了解这件事 虽然我不知道该怎么做

But it's shameful if we don't get there now

不过如果我们还不行动就太丢脸了


I agree,obviously.I still wanna give you a theme of the movie

我同意 千真万确 我想送你一件有关电影主题的东西

and I think you're one child short of a baseball team,aren't you

你们家组棒球队是不是还少一个孩子

It's one more,yes,what did I say,one child

还是会多一个 是的 我说什么了 一个孩子

One family member,one family member short of baseball team,that's what I mean

一个家庭成员 要组棒球队还缺一名家庭成员 我就是这个意思

and I can't get a third party in there,a child,that's what I meant

我总不能说要加入第三者吧 一个孩子嘛 我就是这个意思

what kind of,I know what you mean,I know what you mean,We got a basketball team amd one that can sat at the bench

这是肿么了 我懂你的意思 我懂你的意思 我们组成了篮球队 有一个人可以坐冷板凳

Alright,so we give you something that you're gonna have to help me with

那好 我们送你一样东西 但你得帮我一下

If you put that side,that rope,alright.Alright,turn it around,you come this way

你拉这一头 这个绳子 就这样 好的 转过来 你到这边来

Alright,we'll be back with the co-star Chris Pratt,He'll join us after this,how about that

稍后我们将有请共同出演的Chris Pratt 稍后他将来到我们节目现场 这个怎么样

词汇解析

1、put on

穿;戴;涂;抹

She put on her coat and went out.

她穿上大衣出去了。

Maximo put on a pair of glasses.

马克西莫戴上了一副眼镜。

上演;举办;展出

The band are hoping to put on a UK show before the end of the year.

那个乐队希望年底之前在英国举办一场演出。

British Airways is putting on an extra flight to London tomorrow.

英国航空公司明天将增加一班到伦敦的航班。

增加(体重)

I can eat what I want but I never put on weight.

我能想吃什么就吃什么,但是体重从来不增加。

Luther's put on three stone.

卢瑟体重增加了3英石。

2、turn around

(使)调转方向;(使)转向

Bud turned the truck around, and started back for Dalton Pond.

巴德把卡车掉头,开始返回多尔顿池。

He had reached over to turn round a bottle of champagne so that the label didn't show.

他伸手把香槟转了一下,这样它的商标就不会露出来。

(使)复苏;(使)好转

Turning the company around won't be easy.

盘活那家公司绝非易事。

In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.

霍顿在英国石油公司漫长的职业生涯中曾经让两个部门整体上起死回生。

(尤指为指责别人或捍卫自己)话锋突转

I feel that if I say how tired I get, David will turn around and say,I told you so.

我感觉如果我说自己有多累,戴维就会指责我说,“我早就告诉过你了。”

视频直播


分享到