艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第353期:公园与游憩
日期:2016-11-12 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Hi,hi,I have a gift for you

你好 嗨 我给你带了份礼物

I see there's something in your hand,what is it

我看到你拿着东西了 是什么

I wrapped it in this beautiful bag that you gave me earlier

我把它装在这个漂亮的袋子里 这还是你之前给我的

This is a gift for you,open it,ok.Look at that,fantastic

这是给你的礼物 你来打开 好 看啊 太棒了

They're so sweet,This one is,I got this one for you.Thanks Chris

这个真贴心 还有这个 这个是给你的 谢谢你 Chris

Yeah,you're welcome,you just seem really great in them.thank you

不客气 你带着这个看起来很帅 谢谢

You know,it has your name on it just in case.I can put it on,I like it,nothing ever

把你名字绣在上面只是以防万一 我能带上 我很喜欢 比什么都喜欢


It looks really good.That's great,I'm so happy to meet you,We haven't met you some time on the show

看起来真的很好 太好了 我很开心能见到你 我们好久没在节目上见过了

We've met your wife before,she's been on the show.yes.Anna Fairs,this is his wife,Anna

之前我们见过你的妻子 她来过节目 没错 Anna Faris 是他的妻子

And I love you in the movie and I love you on the Parks and Recreation

我很喜欢你在电影和《公园与游憩》里的表演

You're a very funny guy and you're a charming guy,and also I like you very much

你很有意思 也很帅气 我喜欢你还有个原因

because on the red carpet of the Emmy's,you're wearing my underwear,yes

你在艾美奖上走红毯时穿了我旗下品牌的内衣 是啊

Coincidently,they stopped to talk to you and you all the same lifted it up and showed you're wearing the

他们很凑巧拦住你进行采访 而你一点没犹豫就拉起衣服 让我们看到你穿着它

I'm a here's fan,Don't.I'm wearing a,I get some underwear on me right now.really

我是这个节目的粉丝 别啊 我穿着呢 我现在就穿着一件 真的

词汇解析

1、wrap

(用纸、布等)包,裹

Harry had carefully bought and wrapped presents for Mark to give them.

哈里精心购置了礼物又仔细包好,让马克交给他们。

Mexican Indians used to wrap tough meat in leaves from the papaya tree.

墨西哥印第安人过去常用番木瓜树叶把难嚼的肉包起来。

用…包;用…裹

She wrapped a handkerchief around her bleeding palm.

她用手绢将流血的手掌包扎起来。

Then she stood up, wrapping her coat around her angrily.

然后她站了起来,怒气冲冲地穿上大衣。

保密,秘而不宣(常指待日后宣布)

The bids were submitted in May and were meant to have been kept under wraps until October.

标书5月份递交,本欲10月份才予以公布。

The date and venue of the game must remain under wraps.

比赛的时间和地点必须保密。

2、charming

可爱的;迷人的;美丽的

a charming little fishing village.

迷人的小渔村

the charming custom of wearing a rose on that day.

在那天戴朵玫瑰的可爱风俗

和蔼可亲的;富有魅力的;讨人喜爱的

a charming young man.

讨人喜欢的小伙子

He found her as smart and beautiful as she is charming.

他感觉她聪明漂亮,又讨人喜欢。

视频直播


分享到