艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第354期:把情绪隐藏起来
日期:2016-11-13 23:27

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Are these available for the public,yeah.

这些可以播出来么 可以的

I'm telling you that I don't mean to just endorse your underwear,but they're really super comfortable underwear

说实话 我不是想为你打广告 但是这些内衣真的超级舒服

They are,they're best seller.Yeah,they're great.You should have somewhere on the underwear

确实 它们最畅销了 真的很棒 你的确应该在内衣上有自己的品味

So it's a good time for you right now,are your shows nominated for the best comedy,yes

这段时间你风头正劲呐 你出演的剧被提名为最佳喜剧了吧 是的

And you're in a hit movie Moneyball which is a big,it's a chunk time for you right now

而且你又出演了这部超火的电影 现在你的状态真好

Yeah,this is great,this is a great time,I feel like,you know,one a scale one of ten

是啊 真是非常非常好 这种感觉如果从一到十来打分的话

I can't hit the ten when I stop having to serve people food

我无时无刻取悦着观众 都没拿过十分


So I haven't ever been in ten,So this is like a really nice part of that.yeah,this is fantastic,this is great

我之前从没做到十分 所以这段时间真的很开心 是啊 无与伦比 特别好

And had you met Brad before.Brad pitt.yes,Brad Pitt

你之前见过Brad么 Brad Pitt啊 是啊 Brad Pitt啊

No,I never met him before till the audition,we met in the audition I believe.I don't remember.yeah,we met in audition

没见过 试镜的时候第一次见 我记得应该是试镜的时候认识的 我不记得了 好吧 我们在试镜的时候见过

You know,I don't know.Did he make you nervous.I'm nervous right now

是吧 我也不知道 当时他让你紧张么 我现在就很紧张

It felt the day you have to kind of put off a suffer side,It means like we're talking about you,like you're not here but,you know

就算你不舒服也要把情绪隐藏起来 就好像我们在讨论你 还要装作你不在似的

You make people nervous and you made me nervous,but you did everything you could

你让别人都很紧张 让我也紧张 不过我感觉你好像一直

to make me not nervous I feel like you know,You put out that side and you just,I still don't remember

尽量使我放松些 你努力那么做 然后就 我还是不记得

yeah,I used to say that he was a such regular guy but,yeah,and now no longer,now he's

呃 我之前说他是个大好人 不过 从现在起不是了 现在

He is,and you said that anybody else is not a compliment.that a regular guy.yeah and I think he would be.I'm right here

他是 你对其他任何人说这样的话都不是赞美 对他是 他真是好人 我觉得他是 我现在就在这儿

词汇解析

1、endorse

(公开地)赞同,支持

I can endorse their opinion wholeheartedly.

我可以全力支持他们的意见

policies agreed by the Labour Party and endorsed by the electorate.

得到工党赞同并受选民支持的政策

在(驾驶执照)上注明违章

For failing to report the accident, his licence was endorsed.

由于发生事故未能报告,他的驾驶执照被注明违章。

He also had his licence endorsed with eight penalty points.

他的驾驶执照也被扣了8分。

(在支票背面)签名,背书

The payee of the cheque must endorse the cheque.

领款人必须在支票上背书。

2、nominate

(为工作或职位)提名,推荐

Under party rules each candidate has to be nominated by 55 Labour MPs.

根据党章,每个候选人必须得到55名工党下院议员的提名。

The public will be able to nominate candidates for awards such as the MBE.

公众将可以推荐诸如英帝国勋章之类的奖项的候选人。

任命;指定

Voters will choose fifty of the seventy five deputies. The Emir will nominate the rest.

选民将选出75名代表中的50名,其余代表由埃米尔任命。

The EU would nominate two members to the committee.

欧盟将为该委员会指定两名成员。

(为某奖项)提名(演员、影片等)

Practically every movie he made was nominated for an Oscar.

他执导的影片几乎每部都获得过奥斯卡奖提名。

a campaign to nominate the twice World Champion as Sports Personality of the Year.

提名那位两届世界冠军获得者为年度体育人物的拉票活动

视频直播


分享到