艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第360期:赚钱的法子
日期:2016-11-19 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Thank you very much.That's a lot of love and thank you so much,that's very very sweet.

非常感谢你们 感谢你们的厚爱 太窝心了

Tony,did you have any idea that was gonna turn into what it did.I didn't have slightest

Tony 你知不知道那东西为什么会变那样 我一点都不知道

Did you see any of that stuff? It just took off like warfare.Crazy,

你看见那些东西了吗 就跟烟花一样射出来 疯狂

yes,Crazy wasn't it.Yes very much so.All right,I'm fine,I'm fine

真疯狂 不是吗 是啊 很疯狂 我很好 我很好

I'll tell you who's not fine right now though,who is.The US postal service.Oh yeah

我告诉你谁不好 谁 美国邮政系统 噢 没错

They are running out of money,Did you hear about this

他们快没钱了 你听说了吗

They have plans to get rid of Saturday delivery

他们打算周六不送信了


So if mailman comes and knocks at your door and says they have a special package for you.Don't,don't open the door

所以如果有邮递员敲门说 有个特殊包裹给你 可别 千万别开门

I came up with a way that the post office can generate more money,I don't know why I have to think of everything

我帮他们想了个赚钱的法子 我真不明白为什么所有事都要我来操心

All they have to do is to sell space on their uniform like they do in NASCAR.Andy come on now.

他们只要像NASCAR全美赛车那样 在衣服上卖广告就行了 Andy 上台吧

Cover Girl,Tide,Halo,Groupon,American Express.Look at the back,one of the sponsors is my book

封面女郎 汰渍 Halo 团购网 美国运通 看看他背后 其中一个广告商是我的书

Wonderful,it's in stores on 14th October,you can preorder at amazone com

真不错 书10月14日上市 你可以先在亚马逊预定

Oh that should be on the shirt by the way.The post,bye Andy

刚才那句话应该帖在衬衫上就好了 再见 Andy

词汇解析

1、take off

(飞机)起飞

We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.

我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。

(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功

They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.

这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。

In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.

1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。

(突然)离开,走开,走掉

He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。

He took himself off to Mexico.

他突然动身去了墨西哥。

把…带走;(尤指强迫某人)使同去

The police stopped her and took her off to a police station.

警察拦住她,把她带到了警察局。

Martinez was taken off to jail.

马丁内斯被抓进了大牢。

2、generate

造成;引起;导致

The Employment Minister said the reforms would generate new jobs.

劳工大臣表示,改革将带来新的就业机会。

the excitement generated by the changes in Eastern Europe.

东欧变革引起的骚动

产生(能量);发(电)

The company, New England Electric, burns coal to generate power.

新英格兰电力公司用煤发电。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制
  • warfaren. 战争,冲突
  • halon. (日月等)晕,神像之光环
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • generatevt. 产生,发生,引起
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩