艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第370期:不想透露太多
日期:2016-11-29 21:36

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

It's so nice to meet you and what is your accent,where are you from

见到你真好 你这什么口音 你是哪里人呢

I am from South Wales.I'm from Weilins of the UK,they're all in the valleys.Welsh people in the audience

我来自南威尔士 英国的Weilins 那边都是山谷 现场有来自威尔士的朋友吗

Well,one or two.So you've been here for how long,when did you leave there

有一两个 你来这多久了 什么时候离开那边的

I left the UK,just to do this probably.To do this,yes,about 5,6 months ago

我离开英国 是为了做这个 是的 为了做这个 大概五六月以前吧

And who's your favorite contestants so far,cause you get to meet this people and see what they're like backstage

你目前最喜欢的选手是谁 因为你能接触到他们私底下的样子

yes,my current favorite,cause I don't wanna reveal any,as you have met just yet,is the adorable Rachel Crow

对 我目前最喜欢的 我不想透露太多 你们才刚见过他们 我最喜欢可爱的Rachel Crow 就是LA

She is the young girl that opened our first show in LA.Oh,that has all the family members that are sharing like 2 rooms or something

那场海选的开场选手 喔 就是那个全家住在两个房间里的


She wants her own bathroom.She is like a Disney creation,she is just so cute.I just wanna bababa

她想拥有自己的洗手间 他简直像迪卡尼卡通人物一样可爱我真想咬一口

Hey Steve,who's your favorite judge.It's gotta be Mr LA Reid

嘿 Steve 你最喜欢的评委是谁 那肯定是LA Reid现在

Why.They're all beautiful in their own way.I get asked about them all the time

为什么 他们都有自己独特的地方 我常常被问到对他们的感觉

And I come up with a Star Wars analogy of who's who,start off with LA

我想出了一套理论 用星球大战的角色来形容他们 先是LA

For LA,I've been saying he's very similar to R2-D2.because of the,the beautiful short robort.very similar

我常常说他跟R2-D2很像 因为外形很像 可爱的小机器人 非常像

It's the short robot,right?Yeah,he's a short robot.Thank you.You are my favorite at all

是那个小机器人 对吗 是的 它是个小机器人 谢谢 你是我最喜欢的

Princess Leia gotta be.I mean,look at her,look at this girl,yum,yum.Darth Vader

Leia公主 一定是 我说看看这个女孩 多可口 Darth Vader

词汇解析

1、current

(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流

Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.

在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。

The couple were swept away by the strong current.

这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。

思潮;潮流;趋向

Each party represents a distinct current of thought.

每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。

A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.

一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。

现时的;当前的;进行中的

The current situation is very different to that in 1990.

当前的形势与1990年截然不同。

He plans to repeal a number of current policies.

他计划废除一些当前的政策。

2、judge

法官;审判官

The judge adjourned the hearing until next Tuesday.

法官将听证会延至下周二。

Judge Mr Justice Schiemann jailed him for life.

法官席曼先生判处他终身监禁。

为(竞赛等)担任裁判;评定

Colin Mitchell will judge the entries each week.

科林·米切尔负责每周对参赛作品进行评判。

Entrants will be judged in two age categories: 5-10 years and 11-14 years.

参赛者将分成两个年龄段接受评判:5 至10岁和11至14岁。

判断;断定;评价;认为

It will take a few more years to judge the impact of these ideas.

要再花上几年的时间才能判断出这些想法的影响。

I am ready to judge any book on its merits.

我愿意根据每本图书各自的优点来作出评价。

视频直播


分享到