艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第393期:生活变得更美好
日期:2017-01-07 23:30

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

You know the price of beauty? A lot?

你知道变美要多少钱不 很贵吗

A lot.I gotta write a book.Oh,my gosh,I did.

我得写本书了 已经写啦

And now we are gonna,how,seriously Ovi,tell me.

接下来 说真的Ovi 感觉如何

Amazing,I'm gonna buy one for my wife.

很棒 我要给我妻子买一个

And I'm not getting fresh with you,but oh my gosh,Tell me that is crazy.

我没想到处乱摸 但是 是不是很舒服

Not that you need this,but Jerry,if you wanted to stimulate your hair follicles,

不是说非这不可 但是Jerry 如果你想刺激毛囊生长

Do you know that using,stop laughing Tony.

你知道吗 用 Toney 不许笑

That using a little bit of coconut oil,it helps to stimulate the hair follicles,and you could use prenatal vitamins.

用电椰子油 这会刺激毛囊生长 再加点产前维生素片

Now you wouldn't be talking them Jerry,But what you will do is,you just put a little bit on your shampoo,

Jerry你可能不相信 但是你要做的是 加一点这些东西到洗发水里

and then you would just mix it in.Stop laughing Tony.

然后混在一起 Tony 别再笑啦


It's also gonna help with any extra ear growth,and how is that feeling?I feel I'm tingling.Oh,I love that.

这也有助于你耳朵的生长 感觉如何呢 感觉麻麻的 我好喜欢

You take a little bit of the sand paper,and watch what we're gonna do,

拿点砂纸 看好怎么做

We are rubbing the feet,and they are getting all the calluses and dead skin off.

来回摩擦 然后所有的硬痂和死皮就磨掉了

Did you feel like that?Yeah.What does that feel like,Omar?I'm like at a mental spa.

感觉到没 感觉到了 Omar 感觉如何 像是精神上的spa

Hi,Bryan,did you think I forgot about you?yes,certainly.Oh,I will never forget about you.

Bryan 是不是觉着我把你忘啦 是的 我才不会忘记你呢

Oh my god,you guys,Ellen,you are gonna love this.This is gonna come off in one big greasy,grimy,you guys.

看看 Ellen 你会爱死这个的 看撕下来的膜 油乎乎 脏兮兮的

Bryan,is that good or is that great?Look at the camera,I don't even recognize you,you're like a new person,Yeah,it was great.

Bryan 是不是超级棒 对着摄像头 我都认不出来了 焕然一新 嗯 很棒

Hey,thanks Ellen,for help me make people's life a little more beautiful

谢谢你 Ellen 给我机会让人们的生活变得更美好

词汇解析

1、serious

严重的;危急的;令人担忧的

Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.

犯罪猖獗是俄罗斯社会面临的一个日益严重的问题。

The government still face very serious difficulties.

政府仍然面临着非常严峻的困难。

重要的;需要认真考虑的;严肃的

I regard this as a serious matter.

我认为这件事很重要。

Don't laugh boy. This is serious.

小伙子,别笑,这很严肃。

认真的;郑重的;严肃的

My parents never really faced up to my drug use in any serious way.

我父母从未认真地正视过我的吸毒问题。

It was a question which deserved serious consideration.

这是一个值得认真考虑的问题。

2、stimulate

刺激;激励;促使;促起

America's priority is rightly to stimulate its economy.

美国的首要任务自然是刺激经济。

The Russian health service has stimulated public interest in home cures.

俄罗斯的公共医疗服务已经激起了公众对家庭治疗的兴趣。

激发;激励;使充满热情

Bill was stimulated by the challenge.

这个挑战让比尔热情高涨。

I was stimulated to examine my deepest thoughts.

我深受启发,开始审视自己内心深处的想法。

刺激(身体部位);使活跃

Exercise stimulates the digestive and excretory systems.

锻炼能促进消化和排泄系统的活动。

The production of melanin in the skin is stimulated by exposure to the sun.

皮肤暴露在阳光下就很容易生成黑色素。

视频直播


分享到