艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第397期:美容小贴士
日期:2017-02-28 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

This is so hard to hear talking,you have no idea.

戴这个有点听不清 你无法理解

Ok,and so what you wanna do is you wanna get on this Slender Slimmer.

所以你需要的东西就是 穿上这个叫Slender Slimmer的仪器

And this,Ellen,you turn it on,oh dear.You turn it on,and then,you just,

Ellen 你打开开关 打开开关 然后

What you are doing is you are working out your abs,you are like tightening,

你就在锻炼你的腹肌 肌肉全部收紧

and you are burning them and you are like,you know,I don't smoke,neither do you,

燃烧你的脂肪 你现在舒服到只想要 我不抽烟 你也不抽

But you know,you just sort of like doing all that

但是你可以随便做什么

and then Ellen,this is the fun part,you guys,Just get crazy with it.

还有一个好玩的部分 很搞笑哦

You can take it and you can firm your butt.So you put it on your butt,and you just do a little firming of the butt.

你可以把它固定在臀部上 放在臀部上 然后你就可以收紧臀部上的肌肉哦


That certainly looks fun,yeah.How does it feeling?Feel me,feel me,it really is good.

确实看起来很好玩 真的 感觉如何 用手感受下 真的不错

That looks like it feels good,all right.It does,really does.

看上去感觉不错哦 真的很不错

And then what's this?No,this is it,it has a carry case.You carry it around with you.

这又是什么 这是一个提包 你可以提着它走

Yeah,and you can carry it around,and you can be just like,oh,I'm walking away.Oh,I'm walking away.

你就这样提着这走 就像这样 我走了哦 我走了哦

Why would you need that,why would you need a carry case?where are you gonna go and put that on?

为什么你走要带着这个提包呢 你为什么会需要它呢 你戴上它后还想到哪去么

I do not know,Ellen,I don't know.A carry case.

我确实不知道 Ellen 我不知道 提包

Yeah,I feel I kinda need a cigarette right now,all right,all right,well.

我感觉现在想抽支烟了 好吧 好吧

Did you want one?it might make you feel better.Yeah,let's put it on Ellen,Let's make her feel better.

要试试吗 感觉会好很多 我来给你戴上 来让Ellen爽一下吧

There we go,Aren't you better now?For more tips from Kym,go to the kym Douglas.com.

戴好了 是不是舒服多了 想知道更多美容小贴士 登陆kym Douglas.com

God,that's really uh,It's vibrating.And this works out the stomach muscles?yes

天啦 这真的 它在振动 真的能锻炼腹部肌肉吗 能

Oh,you're working them out like crazy right now.You can see you are thinner already.

现在你就已经在疯狂的锻炼了 看 已经瘦多了

And you don't need it.We will be right back.Oh,my god.

你可以不用它了 马上回来 哦 我的天啊

词汇解析

1、turn on

打开(设备);接通(…的供应)

I want to turn on the television.

我想开电视。

She asked them why they hadn't turned the lights on.

她问他们为什么不开灯。

对…进行身体(或语言)攻击;斥责

Demonstrators turned on police, overturning vehicles and setting fire to them.

示威者攻击警察,推翻车辆并将其纵火焚烧。

He turned on Pete and accused him of being mixed up in drugs.

他怒斥皮特,指责他沾染毒品。

依靠;取决于

The plot turns on whether Ilsa will choose her lover or her husband.

故事情节取决于伊尔莎会选择情人还是丈夫。

2、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

圆满结束;完成

People involved in it think it's a nightmare, but I'm sure it will work itself out.

参与者都觉得这是一场噩梦,但我相信其结局会是圆满的。

视频直播


分享到