艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第411期:有趣的女人
日期:2017-03-14 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Ellen is all new with Ted Dansen and Oscar nominee Christopher Plummer,Plus Jenna Dicky.

全新的Ellen秀迎来了Ted Dansen 和获得奥斯卡提名的Christopher Plummer 以及Jenna Dicky

Are you worry that I gonna scare you?I just get this paranoia.It's what work?Yes,it is.

你在担心我会吓你么 我现在疑虑重重 是要达到这个效果么 是的

she is doing it with the principle,you didn't hear that from me,and I didn't hear it from Grenade.

她和校长做那事了 你不是听我说的 我也没听Grenade说过

Well,I better show me down to the totem pool.Hey,hey.

好吧 我该去干活了 嘿 嘿

What are you doing,We gonna answer some brownies.Doesn't strike me as very professional.

你在干什么 我们还要回答小棕人的问题呢 听上去不是很专业

Oh,come on,we are both off the clock,we are family.Right.Mom.

算了吧 我们还没开工 我们是一家人 对吧 妈妈


Mike and Molly,Melissa Mccarthy and Mike and Molly.Very funny show.

那是Mike Molly,Melissa Mccarthy 和Mike Molly 非常有趣的片子

You're really one of the funniest woman.I see Kristen.

你真是个有趣的女人 还有Kristen

The two of you maybe two of the funniest women,I'm right here.Alright,I'm sorry.

你们恐怕是两位最逗的女人了 我还在这儿呢 哦 不好意思

Three funny funny one.You're the prettiest.Well one behalf of the three of us,Thank you.

三个有趣的女人 你是最漂亮的 我代表我们三个开心果 谢谢你

Ok what do you have for me.Oath to Ellen Degeneres.

你要送我什么 Ellen 赞歌

Ellen,Oh,I won't do that on that volume,I've known you now for eight whole month,

Ellen 哦 分贝有点高 我认识你整整八个月了

But I feel like I've known you forever,When it comes to Lady Love,You make me think Never Say Never.

但我感觉认识你一辈子了 当说到我亲爱的女士 我想到永不结束

Ellen,you're my best friend in the world,and I am grateful you were born,

Ellen 你是我这世界上最好的朋友 我感谢你的出生

If I could I would carry you around,in my favourite baby carrier.

如果我能 我想推你到处走走 在我最喜欢的婴儿车里

You are funny and you are smart,your eyes are like the ocean.It's true.

你很有趣 很聪明 你的眼睛像海洋 真的

And if you really got very bad sunburn,I would cover you with my lotion.

如果你不小心被阳光晒伤 我愿意用我的护肤液涂你全身

Happy birthday Ellen.You deserve the very best.It's an honour to be here today.Now,let's hug.

生日快乐 Ellen 你值得拥有最好的 很荣幸今天能来到这里 来拥抱下

词汇解析

1、principle

道德原则;行为准则;操守

Buck never allowed himself to be bullied into doing anything that went against his principles.

巴克从来不会因为受到威胁而做违背自己原则的事情。

moral principles.

道德准则

法则;原则;原理

a violation of the basic principles of Marxism.

违背马克思主义的基本原则

The doctrine was based on three fundamental principles.

这个学说建立在三条基本原理之上。

(科学)原理,定律

These people lack all understanding of scientific principles.

这些人对科学原理一窍不通。

the principles of quantum theory.

量子论原理

2、honour

正义感;道义;气节

The officers died faithful to Poland and to the honour of a soldier.

这些军官至死都忠于波兰,坚守了军人气节。

I do not believe I can any longer serve with honour as a member of your government.

我认为自己再也无法问心无愧地在你的政府中任职。

荣誉;特殊奖励

Most of the high honours usually go to long-serving MPs loyal to the government.

大多数的高级荣誉通常都会授予忠于政府的资深议员。

He was showered with honours—among them an Oscar.

他赢得了众多荣誉——其中包括一项奥斯卡奖。

视频直播


分享到