艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第416期:发音指南
日期:2017-03-19 18:08

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

If the patriots win,yes?You'll dress like a Patriot for a day,Okay.

如果爱国者赢了 然后 你一天都得穿得像个爱国者球迷 没问题

If the Giants win,yeah?I will make you dress like a Giant for the day.

如果巨人队赢了 怎么办 我就让你那天穿得像个巨人队球迷

Good luck to both teams,I don't know,I'm excited.

祝两队好运 我不知道 我很期待

I'm excited for the game,I,you know.I'm so,I can't wait.

我很期待这场比赛 真是迫不及待

yeah,I can't wait too.It's gonna be good.And Iwanna show you something I found online,

迫不及待 肯定很精彩 给你们看下我在网上发现的东西

There're these videos on YouTube,called The Pronouncation Book,

YouTube上有些视频 叫《发音指南》

that teach people how to pronounce words in English,have you heard about this?

教大家英语单词如何发音 你们听说过没

It's a true thing and here is one,it's an example,

是真的 举个例子


It's teaching people how to pronounce words,especially if you are just learning English.

教大家如何发音 尤其是你正在学习英语的话

Showing you how to say "Gongratulations".

教下你怎么读Congratulations

So,someone,but that's,I know,it seems silly,but someone learning English,

所以 有些人 我知道看着很傻 但对于学英语的人来说

you see the word and you are trying to learn,

你看见某个单词 并想学发音

So,so someone wanted to mess with that person that started that,

有些人想给创建这些视频的人捣乱

And they started something called "The pronouncation Manual."Where they mispronounce words on purpose.

他们就设了另一个网址 叫《发音手册》 然后故意把单词拼错

And I don't know who it is that started it,But it's not helping people learn English at all.

我不知道谁出的馊主意 但对学习英语完全没有帮助

Because when you go to it,it seems like you're going to the right website.

因为你进入到这个网址 你觉得你进对了

But you are at the wrong website and,Here's,here's he's helping people.

但实际上却去了错的网站 这就是他教大家

I'll show you a couple of the words,He is helping people pronoounce "quinoa".

给你们看几个单词 他教大家如何读"quinoa"

词汇解析

1、pronounce

发…的音;读

Have I pronounced your name correctly?

你的名字我念得对吗?

He pronounced it Per-sha, the way the English do.

他像英格兰人那样将它读成Per-sha。

宣称;宣告;宣布;断言

A specialist has now pronounced him fully fit.

一位专家已宣布他的身体完全恢复了。

I now pronounce you man and wife.

我现在宣布你们结为夫妻。

宣称;宣布

The authorities took time to pronounce their verdicts.

当局斟酌权衡再三才宣布他们的决定。

'As for me,' he pronounced, 'I can recognize a good deal when I see one'.

“至于我,”他宣称,“买卖好坏我一看便知。”

2、mess

脏乱;凌乱;不整洁

The house is a mess.

屋里一片狼藉。

The wrong shampoo can leave curly hair in a tangled mess.

不合适的洗发水会使卷发纠结成乱糟糟的一团。

困境;麻烦;混乱

I've made such a mess of my life.

我把自己的生活弄得一团糟。

the many reasons why the economy is in such a mess.

经济陷入如此困境的众多原因

视频直播


分享到