艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第420期:总是笑场
日期:2017-03-23 21:51

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

So she booked and she's bringing you along.Yeah,I'm still a,All right.He's going for the free beer.

所以是她定的票 顺道带你一起 是的 我不过是 好的 他为免费的啤酒而去

So,and Adam,you'll be there as well.I'll be there as well.And you're singing with who?

所以 Adam你也参加超级碗演出 是的 我也会在 你和谁合唱呢

I'm singing with the fabulous Gym Class Heroes,well known Stereo Hearts.To me,a lot of fun.And doing something like this.

我和神话般的Gym Class Heroes 著名的Stereo hearts 对我来说很有乐趣 以及做一些类似的事

What's up?It's,it's good.It's good voice stuff,because we also shot this crazy commercial together.

怎么了 很好 很好的音乐上的合作 因为我们共同拍了疯狂的广告

You all gonna see where we all kick each other's ass,It's literally which we've been dying to do now.For the past,

你们会看到 我们都狠扁对方 就像我们现在都想痛扁对方一样 对于过去的

Well,not couple of seasons,because be start the second.

也没有几季 现在才是第二季


And,and I'm,I just forget,that's.I really excited,do we see it yet.

我刚忘记了 真是 我很兴奋 现在能看到他了吗

Blake you like whipping.I'm,I'm really,it's really cool.It's crazy.

Blake你挥起鞭子 真的很棒 太疯狂了

Is a commercial during the Super Bowl?Yeah,it's really huge.

是超级碗期间的广告吗 是的 规模很大

It's almost like Quentin Tarantino-type action film extravaganza.There's supposed to be acting,Christina get a little rough time.

类似于Quentin Tarantino式动作电影大汇演 说到演戏 Christina的日子不好过

Oh,really,when you say kicking,you mean kicking.Yeah.

是真的“踢”吗 你是说真踢 是的

Oh,of oh,a punching,It's kicking and punching.with my knuckle dusters.

是用拳头打 是拳打脚踢 用我的指节铜套

You're really good.You're really like you are,you are actually the most professional,because you are amazing.I was so exciting.

你真的很棒 你好像是 你是最专业的 因为你很让人惊艳 我很兴奋

Yeah.Also this real.Yeah,you felt it.You had a hard time.Being mad.

是的 以及真实的 你感觉到了 你才很不好过 差点疯了

What are you talking about?You sort of angry and be messed up,for the fact that we did like 12 takes.

你在说什么 每个镜头拍12次 你生气有焦急

Everytime we tried to do a take,it was just fun to watch.Because everytime he start smiling.

每次开拍的时候 我都看的很欢乐 他总是笑场

词汇解析

1、commercial

商业的;贸易的

Docklands in its heyday was a major centre of industrial and commercial activity.

港区在其最繁荣的时期曾是主要的工商业活动中心。

Attacks were reported on police, vehicles and commercial premises.

据报道,警察、车辆和商业经营场所均遭到袭击。

(组织、活动)营利的,商业化的,偏重利润的

British Rail has indeed become more commercial over the past decade.

过去10年来,英国铁路确实变得更加商业化了。

Conservationists in Chile are concerned over the effect of commercial exploitation of forests.

对森林的商业开发所带来的影响让智利的自然资源保护者们感到忧心忡忡。

(产品)商品化的,供市场出售的

They are the leading manufacturer in both defence and commercial products.

在军工产品和民用产品的制造方面,他们都处于领先地位。

2、punch

用拳猛击(或攻击)

After punching him on the chin she wound up hitting him over the head.

她先挥拳打他的下巴,然后又打他的脑袋。

He punched the wall angrily, then spun round to face her.

他生气地用拳捶墙,接着转过身来面对着她。

挥舞拳头

At the end, Graf punched the air in delight, a huge grin on her face.

最后,格拉夫高兴得挥动着拳头,脸上笑开了花。

按(键等);压(按钮等)

Mrs. Baylor strode to the elevator and punched the button.

贝勒太太迈向电梯,按下按钮。

视频直播


分享到