艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第422期:最喜爱的歌手
日期:2017-03-25 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Unbelievable.She,I mean,it was such a honor,

难以置信 对我来说 是个荣幸

She meant the world to me,she's the one that inspired me.

对我来说 她就是整个世界 她一直激励着我

I mean,she just had the soul,that just spoke to your core,

她拥有灵魂 能够直达人心深处

Just her raw emotion,she was my favorite singer about all the time,

用她最原始的感情 她一直是我最喜爱的歌手

So it was quite an honor to be asked by her close friends and family to be there.

我感到非常荣幸 被她最亲密的伙伴和家人邀请出席

And she had been as well received,because they were nothing but so welcoming and,

她也同样被很好的招待 因为他们太热情了


Were you nervous? I would think that would be an intense moment,to sing at her funeral.OMG.

你紧张吗 那是很严肃的时刻 在葬礼献歌 天呐

She's that important to you.Are you kidding,Shaking,of course.

她对你来说如此重要 别说笑了 当然紧张 我全身都在抖

Yeah,you just wanna do it justice,you know,because it's her classic song At Last.

你只想尽最大的努力 “At last”是她的名曲

No one sings it like Miss Etta James,and nobody ever will,

没人能取代Etta James 没人能比她演绎的更好

And you know,I just wanna to get up there,and give justice you know sending her off.

我只想站在那里 尽自己最大的努力 来送别她

The best way I could.You did,you did.You did it.

这是最好的方式 你做到了 你成功了

We have to take a break,We come back,I'm gonna talk about the clearing house of X-Factor,

休息一下 广告之后 我们来聊下X-Factor清理门户事件

which a lot of people gonna not coming back,and your opinions on that,

很多人不再参与该档节目 你们对此的看法

X-Factor,what's X-Factor.That's a show,and,and also I want to get you a reaction,

X-Factor 什么是X-Factor 是一个选秀节目 我想听下你的回应

To something Randy Jackson said about your show,and I give you,

关于Randy Jackson对你们节目的言论 我给你

I know you have an opinion about it,So we'll talk about that when we come back.

我知道你对此很有意见 所以广告之后 我们聊一聊这件事

词汇解析

1、inspire

激励;鼓舞;驱使

These herbs will inspire you to try out all sorts of exotic-flavoured dishes!

这些香草会激发你去品尝各种异国风味的菜肴!

Our challenge is to motivate those voters and inspire them to join our cause.

我们面临的挑战是如何调动那些选民的积极性并鼓励他们加入我们的事业。

作为…的为灵感来源;是…的原型

The book was inspired by a real person, namely Tamara de Treaux.

那本书的灵感源于一个真实人物,即塔玛拉·德特罗。

a political murder inspired by the same nationalist conflicts now wrecking the country.

正是由正在毁掉该国的民族主义冲突激发的一起政治谋杀

激起,唤起(某种感情或反应)

The car's performance quickly inspires confidence.

该汽车的性能会很快唤起驾驶者的信心。

2、intense

强烈的;剧烈的;极度的

He was sweating from the intense heat.

高温酷热让他大汗淋漓。

Suddenly the room filled with intense light.

突然,刺眼的强光照亮了整个房间。

认真的;集中的;紧张的

The battle for third place was intense.

第三名的争夺紧张激烈。

The military on both sides are involved in intense activity.

双方的武装力量都有密集动作。

(目光)有穿透力的,洞悉一切的

I felt so self-conscious under Luke's mother's intense gaze.

在卢克母亲审视的目光下,我感到极不自在。

He gazed at me with those intense blue eyes.

他用那双深邃的蓝眼睛凝视着我。

视频直播


分享到