艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第443期:不错的喜剧
日期:2017-04-22 20:11

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

But,but it still doesn't help,because it gets in every cavity.Yeah.

但是 但是还是不管用 因为水从哪都能进去 对

Well,and your character doesn't seem to mind,

不过你的角色好像不怎么介意

you just spit the water out.yeah,spit the water out.you're a tough guy.

你只是把水吐出来 是 把水吐出来 你是个硬汉

I'm a tough guy.But it's pretty amazing.

我是个硬汉 但是真的很了不起

Do you,I mean,do you ever think to yourself,

你有没有考虑过

I'm gonna do a nice comedy?

我想演一部不错的喜剧

Actually,that's what I'm talking to,

事实上 我正在谈


I don't wanna say yeah,cause we haven't,it's not a deal deal,

我不想说肯定 因为我们还没有 还没签合同

But the next film I'm gonna,well not the next film,

但是下一部电影我打算 不是下一部

I just did a film,it's not a comedy,

我刚完成一部电影 不过不是喜剧

Actually,um,I played an airline pilot,who has struggled with alcoholism.

实际上 我演一个飞行员 在酗酒中挣扎的人

Um-hum,wow.Yeah,he,with Bob Zemeckis,great director.Yeah.And great cast.

嗯 哇 是的 Bob Zemeckis导演的 不错的导演 是的 演员阵容也很不错

But I'm looking,I'm reading a script now,that,

但是我正在读一个剧本

The next one.That's a comedy,yeah.Really?yeah.

下一部 是个喜剧 是的 真的吗 是的

I'd love to see you do that.Yeah,it's kind of buddy film.Good.Yeah.

我很期待看到你的喜剧 是 是那种伙伴电影 不错 是的

All right,you won't get hurt as much,I don't think.I hope not.Yeah.I hope not too.

好的 起码你不会受那么多伤了 我觉得不会 我希望不会 是啊 但愿不会

It's so nice having you again.I think you are terrific,and Safe House opens in theaters today,go and see it.We'll be right back.Thank you.

谢谢你的到来 我觉得你很棒 《藏身之所》今天上映 去看看吧 我们一会回来 谢谢

词汇解析

1、get in

当选

If the Conservatives got in they might decide to change it.

如果保守党赢得选举,他们可能会决定改变这一现状。

挤出时间做

I plan to get a few lessons in.

我打算挤出时间上几节课。

收割(庄稼等)

We didn't get the harvest in until Christmas, there was so much snow.

我们直到圣诞节时才收割庄稼,因为雪下得实在太多了。

2、struggle

奋力;努力;尽力

They had to struggle against all kinds of adversity.

他们不得不同一切困境做斗争。

Those who have lost their jobs struggle to pay their supermarket bills.

那些失业的人们想方设法以支付超市的账单。

斗争;奋斗;努力

Life became a struggle for survival.

生活成了一场奋力求生的斗争。

a young lad's struggle to support his poverty-stricken family.

年轻的小伙子为了支撑他贫困的家庭所作的努力

搏斗;扭打

She screamed at him to 'stop it' as they struggled on the ground.

他们在地上扭打成一团,她向他尖叫着“别打了”。

We were struggling for the gun when it went off!

我们正在争夺那把枪,这时它突然走火了!

视频直播


分享到