艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第445期:愿意嫁给我吗
日期:2017-05-16 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

So,Jeannie,do me a favor,Just stay in those pajamas.

Jeannie 帮我个忙 你就穿着睡衣吧

Jeannie,would you take Stephanie to the car?because you have to go.

Jeannie 你能带Stephanie去车那里吗 因为你必须去

We're going to the car.You have no shoes on?Let that be a lesson.

我们现在去车那 你没穿鞋吗 记住这个教训

Always,always sleep with your shoes on.

睡觉时候一定要记得穿鞋

Welcome to the Swaggin Wagon,this is the car.

欢迎来到我们的旅行车 这就是这辆车

Where's the driver?you should bring the driver out.Oh,the driver.Oh.

你的司机呢 你应该叫司机出来啊 哦 司机 噢

Oh my god,what the heck?There's your driver.

哦 天哪 怎么回事 你的司机来了

Hi.I'm so mad at you.

嗨 我对你真生气


You're not gonna be mad in a minute.Clinton has something he wants to say to you.Go ahead.

你一会就不会生气了 Clinton有些想对你说的话 说吧

Oh my God.Stephanie,you're absolutely my best friend,and the love of my life.

哦 天哪 Stephanie 你是我最好的朋友 你是我今生的最爱

And I couldn't ask for a better partner in life.

你是我最完美的人生伴侣

You are so intelligent,funny and beautiful.

你是那么睿智 风趣 美丽

And would you do me this honor,would you marry me?Yeah,of course.

我能有这个荣幸问你 你愿意嫁给我吗 我愿意 当然

All right,one more surprise,Stephanie.Jeannie,bring them out.

好的 还有一个惊喜 Stephanie Jeannie 带他们出来吧

词汇解析

1、bring out

生产(新产品);(尤指)出版,推出(图书或CD)

A journalist all his life, he's now brought out a book.

他当了一辈子新闻记者,如今已出了一本书。

使(某种通常不易显露的行为或情感)显现;激发

He is totally dedicated and brings out the best in his pupils.

他全身心地投入,最大限度地激发学生的潜能。

2、absolute

完全的;彻底的

It's not really suited to absolute beginners.

它并不真正适合从零开始的初学者。

A sick person needs absolute confidence and trust in a doctor.

病人需要对医生有绝对的信心和信任。

十足的;地道的

About 12 inches wide is the absolute minimum you should consider.

12英寸左右的宽度绝对是你应考虑的最低值。

I think it's absolute nonsense.

我认为那十足是无稽之谈。

专制独裁的;有无上权力的

He ruled with absolute power.

他实行独裁统治。

the doctrine of absolute monarchy based upon divine right.

以神权为基础的君主专制学说

视频直播


分享到