艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第456期:游戏规则
日期:2017-07-03 19:10

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And when it happens there's not much you can do about it,you can try and cover you know,

但是当事情发生的时候 你其实做不了什么 你可以试着掩饰 你懂的

and say you didn't let me finish,and I was gonna say nice to meet you again.

说 你还没让我说完呢 我本来想说的是 又见到你真好

Or you can try to fake it like,of course I remember you,we met at that time that place,

或者你可以试着假装 像这样 我当然认得你啦 我们那次在那儿见到的嘛

and you wore that pretty shirt,with the what you call them sleeves,

你穿着那件很漂亮的 有袖子的 衣服

You know it's,I think it happens to a lot of people,have you been a party and you're standing there.

我想很多人都遇到过这样的事情 你去了一个派对 然后站在那儿

and you're with your,you know,boyfriend,girlfriend,husband,wife.

旁边是你的男友 女友 老公 老婆


and well,I'll do that thing where we're just standing there,and clearly there's someone standing there,

当我们就站在那儿的时候 我会做这种事 当然旁边肯定还有别人站在那儿

and I'll go you know Portia,and so you're hoping that they're going to go,

我会走过去说 你认识Portia吧 然后你期盼着 她们会这样说

Yes,of course,Charles,hello or whatever,And uh,but sometimes they don't play the game,they just go "No".

当然 Charles 你好 或者之类的 但是 有时她们不买你的账 而是直接说 不认识

And you're just like,well,say your name.That's what the game is.

你所期望的是 赶快告诉我你的名字吧 这才是游戏规则

Don't make me go,Oh,I don't know who you are.That's why I did that.

别逼我说出 哦 好吧 我不认得你 所以我才这么做的

All right,Meryl Streep,Now I know,Meryl this is Portia Meryl,

好吧 Meryl Streep 我现在知道了 Meryl这是Portia Meryl

If you find yourself in that situation,where you can't remember who somebody else is,here is my solution.

如果你发现自己不小心身处这种 记不得别人名字了的情况中时 这是我的解决方法

You never say something specific like nice to meet you,Don't ever do that,

永远别说得太细 像真高兴见到你 永远不要这么说

You just that's risky,Keep it vague,Hey you.That,Look at you.

这样风险太大 要含糊一点 像 你好啊 像 看看你

And if that doesn't work,you say what the music in this party is great,and just back away slowly and begin to dance.

如果这都不行的话 你就说 这个派对的音乐真棒 然后默默地向后退两步 然后开始跳舞

词汇解析

1、cover

遮盖;掩蔽

Cover the casserole with a tight-fitting lid.

用大小合适的盖子盖住砂锅。

He whimpered and covered his face.

他掩面抽泣。

盖在…上面;铺在…上面

His finger went up to touch the black patch which covered his left eye.

他伸手去触摸遮住左眼的黑眼罩。

His head was covered with a khaki turban.

他头上包着卡其布的穆斯林头巾。

行走(一段路程)

It would not be easy to cover ten miles on that amount of petrol.

就那么点儿汽油很难开10英里。

It covered the distance in 28 hours compared with the train's six days.

它走这一段要用28小时,与之相比火车要用6天。

2、solution

(问题、困难等的)解决办法

Although he has sought to find a peaceful solution, he is facing pressure to use greater military force.

尽管他试图寻求和平解决,但现在却面临使用更多武力的压力。

the ability to sort out simple, effective solutions to practical problems.

找出简单有效的方法解决实际问题的能力

溶液

a warm solution of liquid detergent.

热洗涤剂溶液

Vitamins in solution are more affected than those in solid foods.

溶液里的维生素比固体食物里的维生素受到的影响更大。

视频直播


分享到