温馨电影《千与千寻》第14期:白龙还活着?(end)
日期:2021-06-01 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Haku! Haku.
小白 小白
Thank goodness.
太好了
You'realive! I can't believe it.
你还活着 我是不是在做梦
How did it happen?
发生什么事了
Ahh.

That's love for you.
真是感动
Look, Granny. Haku's alive.
婆婆 你看 小白还活着
Haku, I willforgive you for stealingmy precious seal.
白龙 你做过的事情我不再追究
Butin return,you must take care of this girl.
作为交换 要好好保护那个孩子
Okay, you two,it's time to go home.
好了孩子们 到回家的时间咯
Come back soon.
要再来玩哦
No-Face,why don't you stay with me?
无脸 你要不要留在这里
I could use a good helper.
我正好缺一个好帮手
Granny!
婆婆
Thank you so much. I'll miss you.
谢谢你 我会想念你的
Don't worry. You'll be all right, Sen.
没问题的 你会好好的 小千
I want you to know my real name.It's Chihiro.
我真正的名字叫做千寻
Chihiro. What a pretty name.
千寻 真是好名字呢
You take good care of it. I will.
一定要好好珍惜它 我一定会的
Off you go. Okay. Bye.
好了 去吧 再见
Granny, take care!
婆婆 再见
Thanks for everything!
谢谢你

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:You're alive!

alive:活着的

alive属于表语形容词,不能说very alive,只能说much alive或very much alive(后者比前者使用更普遍),等同于alive的定语形容词是living

或live

Are your grandparents still alive?

你的祖父母还在世吗?

He went off to the war never to return alive.

他去参加战争,没能活着回来。

原句:Haku, I will forgive you for stealing my precious seal.

forgive sb for sth:原谅某人某人

She can not forgive you for messing her about .

你对她的粗鲁,她不能原谅你。

I pray him to forgive you for your sins.

我要请求他饶恕你的罪过。

原句:But in return,you must take care of this girl.

in return:作为回报

I sent him a present in return for his help.

我送给他一份礼物以回报他的帮助。

原句:Okay, you two,it's time to go home.

it's time to do sth:是 ... 的时候干某事

It may take a long time to find a solution to the problem.

也许要花很长时间才能找到解决这个问题的办法。

It took him long time to smooth away perplexities.

他花了好长时间才消除了困惑。

考考你:

白龙,你做过的事情我不再追究。

作为交换,要好好保护那个孩子。

上期答案:

I see you failed to bring my baby back.

If you make Sen cry,I won't like you anymore.

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地